Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Funko • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Should be waiting for me at home!

2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

That'd be ok. I'm going for new Spidey, but they've done a Spider-Man before so I dunno if they'd go that route.

Speaking of, the Miles Pop was pretty disappointing. Very basic pose and why is he blue?

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]

4. ChaseTx

Is that blue though? Still one of my favorites because of the character, just think they could've done better

5. ChaseTx

I guess their social media giveaways are legit. I finally won one -- :finn:

quietwords likes this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

what'd you get?

Jacob Tender likes this.
  7. ChaseTx

Finn, lol

I have the Stormtrooper one already, so now I'll have the regular

8. Jacob Tender Mar 23, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 23, 2016)
    My Smuggler's Bounty box came in. Got the most common shirt and pop, but stoked because the shirt has my avi on it. :pondathumb:

Edit: I'm not actually sure what the spread was on the shirts. I think there are 3 variants?

9. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

i got the same shirt as you. but all the unboxing videos ive seen have been han solo

10. Red or blue pop?

11. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

I just got one of those Nathan Drake exclusive Power up Rewards pops, mainly for trade. So if anyone interested lemme know! :-)

12. bobby_runs

13. Same :(

Blues are going for a fortune on eBay right now. Considering that I've yet to find a reasonable price for the SF TIE Pilot variant, I doubt I'll get this one either.

14. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Just got my box today, seems I got the same as you gents. Red Snaggletooth and Ponda shirt.

15. If anyone finds an extra FN-2187 (Target Exclusive), please grab one for me.

16. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

If the stores are still stocking them, I'll check the Target I"m heading to today.

Jacob Tender likes this.
  17. Is this a new release

18. ChaseTx

In my experience Target exclusives are easy to come across once they're rolled out

19. Yes. Should be on shelves soon if not already.

It's hit or miss around here. Hoodless Kylo Ren didn't sit long in my area.

20. hmm i'll be on the lookout next time I go to target (probably tomorrow)

picked up some more Harry Potter funkos for my fiancee today (Draco Hot Topic Exclusive, Dementor, Luna, Barnes and Noblie exclusive Sorting Hat Harry, Neville, and Yule Ball Hermoine) we just need three more (Dumbledore, regular Malfoy, and Yule Ball Ron) and we will have both waves complete haha

and I finally picked up one of the newer Deadpool funkos (just the thumbs up one) too

21. I love the new Harry Potter ones, but I don't think I'll end up buying any. The Bob's Burgers series on the other hand...

22. bobby_runs

My Target only had WWE exclusives

23. GettingSodas

My Target never has anything.

24. GettingSodas

Anyone need an Unmasked Civil War Iron Man in here? I'm down for trades.

25. I checked my super target today and no dice but I dunno if they have received them yet - I'll check around other targets too.

but at least my target had the Roman Reigns Pop so that satisfies the wrestling fan in me haha

Jacob Tender likes this.