Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Funko • Page 103

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 7, 2016.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

They are starting to reveal the SDCC exclusives. Scary times for wallets and anxiety waiting all night to make sure you don't miss the ones you want

2. I have way too many Funkos so when I get home this weekend I'm gonna sort through all of them and I'll probably be selling a good amount and I'll post that list with prices next week if any of y'all are interested.

Kingjohn_654 and riotspray like this.
  3. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

All I need is Wong. haha

4. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Selling all of these soon. It’s Disney Treasures boxes minus the patch and pins. Thought I’d offer to you fine folks first

Attached Files:

5. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Dude I just bought that Hawkeye. My first Funko Pop. I'm weirdly excited for work tomorrow so I can put him on my desk.

Blimp City Hero and Jason Tate like this.
  6. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Now, this looks like a sweet line that could take off. Supposedly, Clemson's Tiger and Alabama's Big Al are also in the first wave.

[​IMG]

7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I was able to snag the two shared SDCC exclusives from GameStop last night after trying for an hour, haha. McCree and teal chrome Batman (normally skip those Batmans, but I really liked how it looked in the black box).

New Pennywise pops look awesome and there's apparently ANOTHER wave of Endgame pops coming. Captain Marvel with her short haircut, Korg gaming, shirtless fat Thor, Thanos with his damaged arm, Iron Spider with the nano gauntlet, Hulk holding tacos, and Captain America jumping with the hammer and shield.

Jonathan likes this.
  8. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Got my Wong and that's all that matters.

9. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

All I want is the Wynonna Earp figure but its limited to 1000 and an SDCC exclusive. Ugh.

10. fbrrocks

Trusted

picked up the two sdcc pops i wanted cisco and sabrina and got chase from runaways for $2 now only need two more runaway pops

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  11. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

So weird, but potentially great thing... Today, I got Wong in the mail from Walgreens and he has the actual Comic Con sticker, rather than the standard, in-store sticker.

IMG_4959.JPG

fbrrocks and Jonathan like this.
  12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Oh wow. The sticker chasers would be super jealous haha

13. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Found out it happened to many, so nothing big there. Doesn't matter to me anyways because I've been waiting for them to make a pop of him.

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Still a pretty cool thing to happen haha

15. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

I *believe* I bought a Korg/Meek exclusive Funko from GameStop but it has a NYCC sticker or something on it.

16. FE69FC33-7290-4F4C-B64B-D1DDA6208DB0.jpeg

17. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

If anyone's interested in adding to their collection, I'm selling off a good amount:

18. simonthebutler

Regular

bradsonemanband and Jonathan like this.
  19. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

20. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

Looks like Prison Mike is selling for $25 on eBay (free shipping). Given that it cost $12.50 retail, that's not bad, right?

21. Yeah that’s not bad but I wouldn’t be surprised if hot topic restocks

Jonathan likes this.
  22. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

I keep checking the Hot Topic site like once a day, I imagine they'll restock too. Thanks for the tip! :heart:

23. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I don't know if anyone uses Mercari on here for Funko stuff, but I always find great deals on there for harder to find stuff.

Jonathan likes this.
  24. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Got myself the Garfield Monday special today and I’m pretty hyped for it. haha

25. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Hi everyone, noob question. Do online preorder for new pops sell out? I have the Steve Irwin one in my amazon cart and doesn’t seem to be limited?