Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Funko

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 7, 2016.

1. GettingSodas Mar 7, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 19, 2016)
    GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

The thread to talk about all things Funko!

2. TheVandyMan

Please stop deleting my custom title Prestigious

I currently have the entire Breakfast Club on my desk at work, haha. I refer to my weekend shifts as Saturday detention.

GettingSodas likes this.
  3. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Just purchased Knightmare Batman for my desk at work! He joins Tina from Bob's Burgers, Ross from Friends, and a few other Bat Men, haha

4. Snewt Mar 8, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 9, 2016)
    Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Yay! I love Funko.

I currently have about 20, mostly Star War and Inside Out. I also have three of their mugs (Star Lord, Spiderman, C-3PO), I love those things.

I think my 4 year-old loves them more than I do. He has all the Inside Out ones in his room along with The Boxtrolls.

GettingSodas likes this.
  5. I mostly collect the Star Wars pops and mugs. I've also got a Dalek Sec and Batman Beyond pop for kicks.

Here's a list of all of my Star Wars pops and all of the Star Wars pops I need to get.

ianebaldwin likes this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Can we change this to collectibles? I want to show off my ridiculous amount of Pokemon plushes. lol.

7. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I've got a few. Try to only go for characters I absolutely love.

8. bobby_runs

I paid WAY too much for the HT Rey. It went down in price now

9. bobby_runs

From what he's posted on social media @Drew Beringer and his fiancé have a nice collection.

10. Snewt

Oh man I'm jealous of your Kylo Ren collection. I haven't been able to track those down.

Jacob Tender likes this.
  11. I don't want to talk about how much I paid for Helmetless Poe. They showed up 3 months late in my local Walmart.

GettingSodas likes this.
  12. bobby_runs

I'm basically in love with Rey and have decided I will get every variation of her Pops. Can't wait for the lightsaber

stnewton and Jacob Tender like this.
  13. I have a spare Helmetless Kylo I'll be giving away in a contest to promote Bantha Fodder. I'll mention it here when the contest is up.

stnewton likes this.
  14. She is seriously the best. Amazing actress, great character.

15. quietwords

Disney released a trio of Funko's based on characters from the Haunted Mansion ride. I really want the Hatbox Ghost one, but can't justify spending $50+ on ebay for it...

16. There are a bunch of Funko communities on Facebook that might help you track down the Haunted Mansion pops for cost of shipping.

17. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

Yesterday I picked up 4 more. I got Leela to complete my Futurama Wave 1 set. I found a snowtrooper at a Walgreens. Then I got Odin and Raphael. I desperately wanna finish that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles set but I only have Don and Raph now.

Jacob Tender likes this.
  18. quietwords

Oh, that's good to know. Thank you!

19. really I just like to get random characters that I like but my fiancee is collecting all the Harry Potter variants haha

Jacob Tender likes this.
  20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I plan on buying all of the Sailor Moon ones not named Tuxedo mask.

21. Gotta get me one of these Bernie Sanders. [​IMG]

SEANoftheDEAD and ChaseTx like this.
  22. Snewt

That Bernie pop! makes me laugh, I love it.

I also think it's hilarious they only bothered to turn one republican candidate into one

23. I have 8: Harry/Ron/Hermione, and then the five Firefly character pops. Just got them a month or so ago, doubt I'll get many more, just wanted a handful of them for my desk at work.