Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Funhaus (YouTube Channel) • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Lawrence is my favorite so that ones hard for me. Bruce is still showing up in some though, they filmed a whole new season of demo disk with him

Anthony_ likes this.
  2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Elise and James have always been my favorites but part of why I love them so much was their banter with Bruce so now that he's mostly gone the vibe is so different. I feel like they're already kind of trying to set up John Smith to be the "new" Bruce because he's the closest to Bruce in terms of energy but it's not the same.

3. drewinseries

Drew

I've certainly watched less since Bruce left. I feel like he was a good center point, and alleviated all of the comedy around him really well.

Also it seems that Alannah is barely in things anymore? Wouldn't be surprised if she moves on next.

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

im speaking with no knowledge but I think she is just more focused on inside gaming

drewinseries likes this.
  5. Joe4th

Alanah has been pretty sick which is why she wasn’t around much

and I personally love John Smith and have been excited to see him in more videos haha

Lawrence is the hardest to replace for me. The unreal amount of useless knowledge and niche humor will be missed

drewinseries likes this.
  6. Anthony_

I love John Smith too but I miss papa Bruce

7. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

The John/Bruce thing kinda reminds me of Jeremy/Ray

8. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

I like John but I personally feel he tries way too hard to be funny a lot of times

9. TEGCRocco Oct 8, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 8, 2020)
    TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Adam's out. Frankly, good riddance. Hopefully his wife, James, Elyse, and the rest of Funhaus can work through this.

[​IMG]

Anthony_ likes this.
  10. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

This whole situation has sucked.

11. Anthony_

I feel so awful for Jess, what a terrible, terrible situation for her to be in. I also can’t even imagine what Elyse and James are going through knowing that someone they put immense trust in has so flagrantly endangered their livelihoods like this. I hope everyone Adam has harmed is able to move on with their lives and heal as much as possible.

12. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Based on Rahul and Lawrence's tweets, seems like Adam's behavior goes beyond just what the leaks showed. So yeah, they're better off without him

amorningofsleep likes this.
  13. Anthony_

Adam is clearly trash and needs to be kicked to the curb. James and Elyse don’t need him and tbh I doubt they ever really did.

Shakriel likes this.
  14. Joe4th

I’m glad they’re going to continue on. The current cast has been absolutely fantastic. James/Elyse/Jon/Alanah//Lindsay/Ryan can easily carry the channel.

Anthony_ likes this.
  15. Anthony_

Shakriel likes this.
  16. shea

RIP Supporter

Discovered and got into FH partially due to this thread over quarantine earlier this year. What a fucking bummer finding all this out today has been.

17. drewinseries

Drew

Can someone link to some of the information about what is going on?

18. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

The top comment in this thread details what's been happening both with Adam and Ryan from Achievement Hunter very well. What is going on with Rooster Teeth members Adam Kovic and Ryan Haywood? : OutOfTheLoop

Tl/dr, both Adam and Ryan had NSFW pictures/videos leaked a little bit ago. More recently, context was given for both and it came out that Adam took a lot of the pictures at work, as well as a video of him and his wife that may or may not have been taken without her consent. Ryan took advantage of fans that reached out to him since he had a reputation of responding to and giving advice to a lot of people who messaged him, essentially sexting them. Obviously, both "quit" (read: not technically fired, but basically told they either had to leave on their own terms or get fired)

drewinseries likes this.
  19. drewinseries

Drew

Damn, I wonder if Bruce left to distance himself from that. He doesn't, at least to my knowledge stream with Adam since. He does Lawrence, Jacob and John a lot.

20. drewinseries

Drew

Had a feeling this was coming

21. Joe4th

She’s probably got a pretty big gig lined up. Happy for her, Alanah is one of the best out there

22. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Not super surprised, but a little sad. Excited to hear what she's got slated next.

23. shea

RIP Supporter

Sad for me but good for her, surely she has something big in the works as @Joe4th said.

24. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Such a bummer, she has been one of my favorite of the newer crew members and the timing obviously sucks with everything else going on with RT. She totally deserves the success though, it sounds like a huge opportunity.

25. shea

RIP Supporter

mattav152 and Contender like this.