Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Funhaus (YouTube Channel) • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I’ve been watching his streams and he genuinely seemed a lot happier. Kind of thought it was going to happen. Gonna miss him and just hope he shows up in the occasional video still like My Boyfriend and My Summer Car.

Anthony_ likes this.
  2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

After watching the video I felt better about the situation. In the video they made it seem like he will still be around a lot. They’re doing a drunk Mario Maker stream Friday and he’s going to be there, and they said he’ll still be involved in Demo Disc and costume gameplays and stuff. Seems like when he’s available and up for it he’s going to be there.

3. Joe4th

It definitely feels like he’s just over having to answer to Rooster Teeth and the way they’ve handed things related to Funhaus/in general. Happy he’s taking a step back to do his own thing but still showing up in videos when he feels like it

Now give me more Jon in videos plz

Anthony_ likes this.
  4. drewinseries

Drew

5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

6. Anthony_

I feel like Lawrence was running himself ragged getting IG back up and running so he probably needs a break now that it’s in a good place where he doesn’t have to be as hands-on.

7. Joe4th

Yeah, he basically said on a stream with Bruce that he was getting stomach ulcers from the pressure he's put himself under running IG and taking over more of Bruce's roles at Funhaus. IG is setup now with a good cast that he can finally take a step back from it.

Anthony_ likes this.
  8. Anthony_

Not surprised by this at all. And all the work on IG was forcing him to have more limited on-camera time with Funhaus as well, which sucked. Glad he's gotten it to a place where he can step back for a bit.

9. Joe4th

I’m so sad

10. Anthony_

What the FUCK

11. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

What’s happening to cause everyone to leave?

12. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Come back to EZA Elise!

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  13. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

everyone wants to be a streamer

14. Joe4th

People want rights to their own content/ideas. Funhaus is property of RT, and it seems like Bruce and Lawrence both were exhausted with the process of trying to answer to higher ups and fall in line, working on something that they don’t even own the rights to.

15. Anthony_

Band Manager 2 is coming soon!!!!

16. Anthony_

it's here

Joe4th likes this.
  17. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I enjoyed up until I saw Jack was involved and closed the tab.

18. Joe4th

What’s wrong with Jack..?

19. Shakriel

He was always my least favorite of the original AH group and his personality just rubbed me the wrong way. One story that always stuck with me was one involving some cat another RT was getting and how he was so shitty about it. I don't remember the exact story since it's been so long.

I just don't like the dude.

I did go back and finish the Funhaus video, which was pretty hilarious, though I wish they had dialed back some on the Cobain drug jokes, but whatever.

20. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I think Jack's gotten a lot better over the past few years. He was pretty easily the worst of the O6 AH group until around 2014-2015, and then he mellowed out significantly and he came across a lot less like a grumpy sore loser/borderline "nice guy". The Extra Life streams and Let's Play Live are both pretty much all him, so that alone wins him some points in my book

21. Shakriel

Well, it's good to hear he's gotten better. I stopped watching AH when the new group of people were brought in. I just never found any of them very funny or interesting. This limits my ability to see what Jack is like outside the occasional Funhaus videos he appears in.

22. Anthony_

Never watched any Achievement Hunter content so I have no frame of reference for any of this

23. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I fell off AH content pretty hard when Ray left. I like Jeremy a fair bit, but the new group just can't hold a candle to the original 6

24. Joe4th

I still watch AH a bunch. It’s good again, still nowhere near the level it used to be but it’s been solid

I used to be meh on Jack but he’s been great lately, and genuinely seems like a good dude with how much he gives back to the community and the amount of work he puts into Extra Life

25. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Damn, I didn't know there was a thread for FH! I've been following these guys since the early days of Inside Gaming but havent really been keeping up with their stuff as regularly as I used to the past year or so. Such a bummer to see OG members like Bruce and Lawrence stepping away especially within such a short amount of time. Bruce has always gotten the most laughs out of me. And it'll be weird seeing less familiar faces in their content.