Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Full Album Tours / Shows • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

Misfits played all of Earth A.D. last year at This Is Hardcore.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I just looked at the set list. They played 39 songs!

3. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I think I left after like 20 haha

bradsonemanband likes this.
  4. wanielledalsh

Hunger makes me a modern girl

Yep I think the main part of the Rabbit Fur Coat tour was in December/January/February.

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Used added a second leg to their 15 year anniversary tour.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

7. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Yellowcard will be playing Ocean Avenue at a few of their farewell tour dates.

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Did The Hold Steady ever announce dates for the Boys & Girls in America 10 year tour?

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Davjs likes this.
  11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Set Your Goals is playing the San Diego Warped Tour date and it looks like they might be playing Mutiny! front to back.

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Wanna see some Mutiny! era video footage? Head to setyourgoalsband.com for Part 1 of 3 w your host Baron Von Yoha! Some of this has been previously unreleased Stay tuned for the other 2 videos as we lead up to Vans Warped Tour on August 5! Where we will be playing Mutiny! in full! Who else is ready for this!!!!

13. Davjs

Trusted

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

That tour is one of my favorite shows. At the Illinois show, they played the songs out of order and did a Yellowcard/My Chemical Romance/The Used medley.

15. Davjs

Trusted

Ye
    Yeah, they just did the album in order for one home town show. Then the next year they played the Scream It Like You Mean It tour and that's where they still played it all, but out of order (which had a nice flow) and that incredible medley :-)

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

RX Bandits will be doing an ...And the Battle Has Begun 10 year anniversary tour later this year.

bradsonemanband and Davjs like this.
  17. fbrrocks

Trusted

Cute is what we aim for 10 year tour in September Ik it hits ct and Boston

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

MC Lars will be doing The Graduate front to back later this year.

20. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Let's see... I've seen the Senses Fail Let it Enfold You, Silverstein Discovering the Waterfront, the UO Rebirth show, both versions of the Ocean Avenue tour and the Stick To Your Guns 3 day discography shows.

Next up. This Will Destroy You in November.

21. slowmy

Failure is going on tour in October to perform Fantastic Planet in its entirety for its 20th anniversary.

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Thanks! Added!

23. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

[​IMG]

Less Than Jake is doing some more Losing Streak / Hello Rockview shows.

24. slowmy

Also Lagwagon performed all of "Hoss" this June at Amnesia Rockfest in Montebello, Canada.

25. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I've got that one already. I think I have all the Amnesia Rockfest and Riot Fest full album shows from the past few years on there.