Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

From Indian Lakes Band • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Lucas27

Trusted

What are you doing wasting your time telling us you’ve never listened to them when you could be listening to them??

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This is true. I’m gonna just keep typing......and done. Ok I’ll check em out

Lucas27 likes this.
  3. Lucas27

Trusted

You’re six periods too late for that now.

4. Copeland are great and evolved a lot over time, watching that evolution has been really cool but if you’re a FIL fan that wants to get into them I’d recommend starting with Ixora and then working your way back!

coleslawed likes this.
  5. Gooddayz

always and forever

What a beautiful tour! Cannot wait!

Never heard of Many Rooms, but with a line up like that I'm sure they're top notch.

6. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

Got any recommendations for specific songs/albums to listen to for someone new to the band?

edit: also pretty stoked for this lineup!

7. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Many Rooms is beautiful stuff. this is a dream lineup.

8. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

and Father Complex, too

sonder likes this.
  9. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

8AE8DEAD-C123-4F83-96A5-24FA537893C7.png

10. Lazarus

Drummer

God yes

teebs41 likes this.
  11. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

We may be getting a new record this year. Damn how I’ve recently fallen in love with the last one

beachdude likes this.
  12. travisred

Trusted Supporter

I think on his instagram or something he made it seem like he had some stuff ready to go.

13. travisred

Trusted Supporter

Honestly thought we would've gotten something before this Copeland tour.

14. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

The last one was definitely my favourite. Just love that atmosphere.

15. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

Looks like things changed? Or maybe something new on Friday, since it's the first day of the tour. He's been filming videos since like October lol

16. travisred

Trusted Supporter

I Feel it on The Back of My Neck is a great track, I hope he keeps up that vibe.

coleslawed, Gooddayz and KidLightning like this.
  17. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Really hoping that tweet holds true and we get something by Friday! Been needing new FIL in my life

18. Lucas27

Trusted

I have a hole in my heart that needs to be FILled.

19. Gooddayz

always and forever

Gonna see them on Sunday! Can't believe it's been almost three years since I last saw Joey perform an acoustic set. Probably four years since I last saw the full band live.

Haruni likes this.
  20. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

When I saw them with Balance they were great. Became a fan immediately.

Gooddayz likes this.
  21. travisred

Trusted Supporter

They played a couple new songs last night. Both had pretty prominent synth lines and we're a little dirty. Unfortunately Joey seemed to be having alot of trouble with his guitar and pedal board that nearly ruined some songs. Something must've been jacked up on it. Also different drummer and keyboard player this time around.

sonder, teebs41, azzy01 and 1 other person like this.
  22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Below still rocks my socks

LWS likes this.
  23. azzy01

Regular

Did they sound like a continuation of their last album or something completely different?

teebs41 likes this.
  24. travisred

Trusted Supporter

One felt like it could fit on either Absent Sounds or EFBN. I Can Feel it On The Back of My Neck is a good reference point. The other seemed like a continuation of EFBN but again with some dirtier guitar and synth.

25. Gooddayz

always and forever

They played two new songs at the show last night. The second had an outro that was an all out jam. Whole band was rockin'

awakeohsleeper and sonder like this.