Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Friends TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Please post them.

2. :cringe:

Puka shells, hoop earrings, Billabong t-shirt. Late 90's baby!

Meerkat likes this.
  3. Did you know Joey was basically gray through the entire show but dyed his hair for a whole lot of the series?

[​IMG]

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

no I didn't

5. fronkensteen

Trusted

Very good show. Ross is my favorite by far, then Chandler and Joey, Monica, Rachel, and then Phoebe is way down the list.

One of my favorite scenes:

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I hate Ross and Rachel together but that ep makes me tear up every time. I feel like it's so realistic and my heart breaks for Rachel when part of her wants to take him back and she just can't trust him anymore and he's on his knees and I'm like GET UP ROSS, YOU SCRUD but then a lot of that impact goes away when they are on/off a trillion more times lol

I did know that about Joey's hair but idk where I heard about it but I feel like it's a fact I've always known. I randomly absorb Friends facts. Like when everyone freaked out over the Buzzfeed article about the table they reserved in Central Perk I was like tell me something I don't know!

[​IMG]

7. Matt's hair was always like JET BLACK. Once you find out he dyed it, it's hard to ignore.

Kiana likes this.
  8. Chummel

This Must Be My Dream

.....You got off the plane:tear:

"This can't be it..."
    "Then how come it is?"

Kills me everytime

marceting and Jason Tate like this.
  9. :verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad:

10. Kiana

"You’re a totally different person to me now. I used to think of you as somebody that would never, ever hurt me, ever. God, and now I just can’t stop picturing with her, I can’t, it doesn’t matter what you say, or what you do, Ross. It’s just changed, everything. Forever."

brb sobbing forever

11. Kiana

Rachel is an underrated Friend. She's my fave behind Chandler. I identify with her so much. When Chandler gets that virus on Ross' computer and they ask Rachel what she does when that happens to her at work and she's like "idk I usually go play tetris on someone else's computer" I die every time. Or her digs at Ross "No... it bothered me when he slept with other women." She is my fictional queen. My real life queen is Lisa Kudrow obv

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. The guys should have just torn up that piece of paper when she wanted to know what it is.

Jason Tate likes this.
  13. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

my girlfriend made me a "Ross Geller Bachelor Bash 2008" shirt for my birthday. pics coming v soon!

Jason Tate and jordalsh like this.
  14. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

ross becomes my favorite because he becomes the weirdest.

15. Mmmm... noodle soup

Miss Heartcore and TheWater(s) like this.
  16. I love that in later seasons Monica admits to making a similar list about Chandler.

younglikeme likes this.
  17. younglikeme

ii // YLM

You DO, DO YOU!?

18. younglikeme

ii // YLM

"Not Rachem? Is that some paleontology term that I wouldn't know about because I'm just a waitress?"

Jason Tate likes this.
  19. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

this is up there with Seinfeld's "These pretzels are making me thirsty"

jordalsh likes this.
  20. I watched this like three times a day for a week after it happened hahaha

s12sim likes this.
  21. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Vanessa Bayer did such an incredible job.

"And... You know... Ross!"

The credits at the end kill me every time.

22. "wait, now you have a baby?"

"What? yeah, sometimes!"

23. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

:-)

24. Kiana

I like that snl sketch but just like most of their others it drags on just long enough to kill the funny

Miss Heartcore likes this.