Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Friends TV Show • Page 37

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Similar to the thoughts on Seinfeld. Though they are also flawed on Seinfeld, they are more mean than friends. Friends characters are good in heart. Seinfelds are not.

But I have a lot of friends that you saw characteristics of Friends (or Seinfeld) in them. Thats just human nature.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  2. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

During the reunion I think it was LeBlanc who made some sort of comment about Schwimmer being so aware at every little thing he did for comedy. I now see it all the time.

333 GANG and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

333 GANG, chewbacca110 and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

333 GANG likes this.
  5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I had forgotten or didn’t know about all of these except for David Schwimmer. Definitely remember him marrying Kevin’s sister haha

6. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Matt LeBlanc also played Kelly’s boyfriend in Married with Children

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

9. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Rest in Piece, James. You were wonderful.

10. RiP.

11. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Aw fuck. RIP, James.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  12. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Sad news, RIP James.

13. Greg Robson

gregrobson.net Moderator

14. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Sorry for the resurrection.

randomly started a rewatch and this is the first time I realized how bizarre it is that in season 1 all the women have a huge crush on George Stephanapolous (spelling I know lol). I only know him from Good Morning America so I only know him as the 4 foot tall mostly crabby old skinny guy with gray hair. No idea what he looked like or was known for in the early 90’s but to me it seems like a hilariously random choice for the women to crush on

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

He was considered a wunderkin in the political world for working on Clinton’s first presidential campaign. In retrospect he looks like Rivers Cuomo. I guess liberal Gen X New Yorkers loved him.
    92EA1648-21C6-437B-A38F-DF7DAC95452F.jpeg

CarpetElf likes this.
  16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I thi m he has a fairly traditionally handsome face but yeah it is kinda funny how those things age

CarpetElf likes this.
  17. On that note, was Pablo actually attractive

CarpetElf likes this.
  18. Kiana

So many of their bfs or quick one episode love interests were not cute

CarpetElf likes this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Phoebe had the best taste, well David and Mike at least it was weird when she dated cop Michael Rappaport

Jason Tate likes this.
  20. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

just started this for the first time. its funnier than i thought it would be

21. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I always love a good illogical layout of apartments / buildings as a nitpick.

In season 1 episode 20 there is an unseen person with a telescope on the roof of a building across from Monica’s apartment. Joey states several times that the guy also looks into their apartment across the hall even though that seems impossible unless the building the telescope guy is on is the length of the Friends building. Additionally you can’t see Joey/Chandler’s kitchen from the exterior living room window which is Joey’s big concern since he cooks naked.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. Kiana

My bf has never seen friends which is absurd in itself but he didn't even laugh during The Routine. I laughed and I've seen it like 50 times. The betrayal I feel, like...

23. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

My husband doesn’t like the show but every so often I catch him laughing…or he’ll attempt to make a friends joke, well, attempt to. He usually butchers the line but it’s atleast a 6/10 for effort.

he will always laugh at Ross hitting himself in the head in the leather pants/paste scene though.

24. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Leather pants scene is a masterclass in physical comedy.

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

RyanPm40 and awakeohsleeper like this.