Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Friends TV Show • Page 25

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Hush, they show the clips!! I specifically remember mentioning Joey on the beach as the sand mermaid lol

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

When did that come out? I have the red one in the kind of leathery case that’s pretty slim.

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I only watched the last season or so live because the show ended when I was like 16, the reruns I watch every night go chronologically so I've watched them all

4. I am pretty sure it came out right after the end of the show. I have some book that came with it. It was the case and last season I think. And I already owned the others. I think somewhere I own the last episode on dvd too. Cause it came out first that way. And we didn’t have streaming yet so I couldn’t see it again.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  5. In college I bought tv rips of the show on CDRs on eBay for like 30$, up to maybe season 7? And we watched it on some garbage CRT monitor over and over again in the dorm room.

wtf

6. Don’t judge me.

image.jpg

7. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ve only done that for Are You Afraid of the Dark? because there were no official DVDs. Feels like such an ancient thing even though it wasn’t THAT many years ago.

8. [​IMG]

Me realizing how much Friends stuff is just in drawers and never is watched since we only stream stuff now.

David87 likes this.
  9. upload_2019-7-10_21-1-20.jpeg

Now if only iTunes didn’t fuck up all the episodes I paid for years ago I wouldn’t worry about Netflix not having it. :(

10. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Since the early days of AP.net I knew JT was a Friends fanboy.

11. midnightxtaylor

Regular

12. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I've seen this show at least 4 or 5 times, it's gonna be a long time before I give it a re-watch. Also I try to reserve it for post-breakups lol.

13. David87 and Jason Tate like this.
  14. David87 likes this.
  15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I want one of the mugs that may as well have nipples on it.

16. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Who wants to be mildly infuriated? The dots in the logo are in the wrong order everywhere on Netflix.

17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

God, Ross is just the absolute WORST when Mark shows up.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

he has no boundaries!

RyanPm40 and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

He has terrible moments before this, but this is one of the first big bad get out of there forever storylines.

20. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I agree totally on one hand, on the other hand I do understand why he gets so defensive/protective about it because he both 1. Watched the same thing happen with his ex wife where she started hanging out with someone who was just a friend and then it became more, and 2. He finally got the girl of his dreams since high school and wasn’t confident enough he’d be able to hold onto this woman he thought was too good for him for over a decade.

2 is way less forgivable and immature, obviously. 1 is a legit cause for someone to have serious trust issues. Of course he handled it terribly and probably should have seen a therapist instead of, well, being Ross.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

On the other hand, no.

22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The barbershop quartet is amazing though.

David87 likes this.
  23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s NICE to have a boyfriend

EASheartsVinyl and popdisaster00 like this.
  24. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That part always kills me. That dude is the MVP.

David87 likes this.