Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Friends TV Show • Page 15

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 13, 2016.

1. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Seriously, that list, all Friends lists, never fucking include the one thing I harp on - the different heights between Ross's apartment and Monica's! Everyone in Ross's looks UP at Monica's and yet somehow you can see everything happening in Monica's from Ross's place.

Ironically enough the episode that details that most specifically is when Phoebe has a dog in the apartment and Chandler sees it from Ross's. Sees it, somehow, on the fucking couch which wouldn't be possible even at same level for gods sake and maybe not even above since the couch isn't near the window.

And that's ironic because I'm pretty sure in an episode before their wedding Chandler talks about having a house, kids and a cat and Monica says, "when you said cat you meant dog right?" And he says yes even though later he allegedly hates dogs. (In the episode mentioned in the paragraph above). Although I guess he could have just been lying at the time when Monica asked.

CarpetElf likes this.
  2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Chandler's thing with dogs is def also an inconsistency that only appears in like one episode. He is normal and at the most slightly reluctant around dogs in other episodes

CarpetElf likes this.
  3. Kiana Apr 20, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 20, 2018)
    Kiana

Not so much an inconsistency but I feel like their origins to the group are all explained so much and as the article pointed out, in multiple different ways, but phoebe is never rly explained. Are we to assume she met Monica as her roommate or were they friends first and then rms?

4. marsupial jones

Good point. I feel like the closest we get to an answer for that is when that one friend who pretends to be British that they "blacklisted" comes to town.

Kiana likes this.
  5. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

this is adorable in spite of her love of Ross

7. Kiana

Lol i feel her so hard. Part of the reason I don't want to move is cause my apt has exposed brick. It has always been my dream!

8. Kiana

The pottery barn article made me think they had to have been getting advertising from PlayStation too. They reference it a lot and have one at joeys. I also always like to look at what foods are on top of the fridge and cabinets to see what brands are advertising lol.

9. Jake Gyllenhaal

Don't forget Joey and Chandler's favorite TV series "Baywatch"

chewbacca110 and Kiana like this.
  10. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Ricky Rubio, the point guard for the Utah Jazz is apparently a big Friends fan

[​IMG]

11. Kiana

I love the ep with the home study because phoebe and mikes charity donation (next time ask for Brian) and Jennifer's acting in regards to the terror of the swings is superb idec.

But omg the storyline between Monica, chandler, Joey, and the social worker is so bananas and dumb even tho it prompted me and my bff to come up with a code word for danger

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

BERT BERT BERT

13. [​IMG]

Kiana likes this.
  14. HEEZ-I

15. Kiana

Rachel is so good in tow the wedding dresses. We are clicking!!!

16. Why does Courtney Cox tweet about Snow Patrol so much!?

17. Kiana

Gotta get that promo for her husband. Can't live off friends residuals forever!

Lol jk yes she can

18. Oh I didn't realize they were married

19. Kiana

They might be engaged I can't remember but either way she has vested interest!

20. Jake Gyllenhaal

In the 90's all she ever tweeted about were The Counting Crows

Steve_JustAGuy likes this.
  21. marsupial jones

haha that's funny (at least the part that I got. I don't get the Counting Crows part but I almost missed the tweeting in the 90's part)

22. Jake Gyllenhaal

She used to date the singer of the counting crows

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  24. Jake Gyllenhaal

Steve_JustAGuy likes this.
  25. Jake Gyllenhaal