Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Friends TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 13, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

I'll be there for youuuuu ... *clap clap clap*

younglikeme and Melody Bot like this.
  2. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Should I use my invisibility to fight crime, or for evil?

3. Ryan G

Moderator Moderator

I am currently on season 2 of Friends on my first-ever watch all the way through - loving it.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. You have so much to look forward to. Season 4 is my favorite comedy season of any show ever. It's peak.

younglikeme likes this.
  5. Greg Robson

gregrobson.net Moderator

Probably my most favorite TV show ever. And I will echo Jason's sentiments on Season 4.

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

I think my wife and I have watched Friends all the way through at least four times in the course of our relationship.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Greg Robson

gregrobson.net Moderator

My fiancee and I have done it twice. Guess we have to step up our game!

Craig Manning likes this.
  8. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Such a good show. It never gets old for me.

9. I can't even count how many times I've seen it front to back. It's my go to show when I'm feeling down, or just can't sleep and need to put something on, it just makes me happy.

10. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Same. The show is just too good. Haha when it comes to "go to" shows, it's usually split between this one, and the How I Met Your Mother (Seasons 1-5) (maybe 6 also).

11. HIMYM is dead to me. >-p

12. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Hahaha. I try not to think too much about the latter seasons and the finale...

13. Greg Robson

gregrobson.net Moderator

Me too. But for me, Friends trumps HIMYM. Definitely one of my go-to shows. Fiancee and I were just watching some episodes last night. Seriously never gets old. You said it best.

14. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely. There are just so many amazing moments in Friends. Will be cool to see most of the cast together for that Friends cast "reunion." Too bad Matthew Perry won't be there.

15. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Was cool to see most all of the cast together after all these years on TV tonight.

16. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

17. Greg Robson

gregrobson.net Moderator

Still have to watch that. I DVR-ed it. But just got back from the honeymoon and yeah, things are hectic.

18. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe you'll like it! Like I said it was cool to see them together, minus Matthew Perry. Ha but yeah sounds like you've been busy.

19. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

20. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Still need to watch this show.

21. I was never big into it when it was originally on, but I've seen a ton of reruns over the years and it's definitely enjoyable and worth watching imo, definitely paved the way for How I Met Your Mother and the like.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  22. This show is my happy place. I can just put it on at anytime and enjoy it.

Miss Heartcore likes this.
  23. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I never finished my rewatch when this hit Netflix. I should try to jump back in. I was only on s2 in my rewatch.

24. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Chandler's suits were so big.

Jason Tate likes this.