Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Friend Finder Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by SoCoWilderNeSs, Feb 11, 2019.

1. SoCoWilderNeSs

Regular Supporter

Hey everybody. This is a spur of the moment random thought decision to create this thread.

I randomly thought about how I'm the only one in my group of friends that listens to the type of music I do and thougth to myself, "it couldn't hurt to make some new friends".

I'm mid 30s living in Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, married with a 4 year old. I'm on a flag football team, play some Destiny 2 and FIFA on PS4 and like checking out new music obviously. Any Chorus.FM members live nearby and looking for some friends with similar interests or anyone got a PS4 tag and play some similar games?

If any mod wants to add "Long Island" to the thread title that might be helpful.

2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I don't live in that area or anything but I just think this is sweet and it made me sad to think of it going unanswered. and I wish you the best of luck.

SlappinCups and SoCoWilderNeSs like this.
  3. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

also I would suggest posting in the threads of the specific bands you like because that can help you form connections that way.

If you post in the video games and destiny threads I can almost guarantee there will be people willing to play with you!

4. SoCoWilderNeSs

Regular Supporter

Maybe but no worries I didn't expect much in the way of responses but you never know.