Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Friday Thoughts (September 7th, 2018)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

I should probably figure out a better name for these weekly roundup posts now that I’ve been doing them consistently and they’re getting longer. What started as me just tossing out a few sentences about new releases each week has grown to be pretty hefty. If anyone has a better name than “Friday Thoughts” please let me know.

This week looks has my first thoughts on the new album from Direct Hit, some thoughts on Sum 41’s catalog, a few recommendations for organization and everyday carry, and the regular media diet rundown from my past week. The Q&A post can be found here for supporters.

This article is available exclusively to supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.