Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Free 30-day Audible.com Trial

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Audible.com are offering a free 30-day trial with two free audio books. As the internet’s leading provider of spoken audio entertainment, Audible.com provides digital versions of top titles by your favorite authors for download to your computer, iPhone, Android device, Kindle, iPad and almost every brand of MP3 player. Audible has over 180,000 titles to choose from across nearly every genre — from best sellers to niche favorites. Books like Ready Player One, Morrissey’s autobiography, and Amy Poehler’s Yes Please are all available. Listen anytime, anywhere.

My thanks to Audible.com for sponsoring Chorus this week.

2. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

Part of me wants to try audible and the other part says I need to just actually read.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

i hear you, but audible books can be pretty awesome to listen to at times you're unable to read (work, driving, exercising, etc) I'd give the free trial a shot!

5. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

Yeah I think I will, I'm able to use my headphones while I work so at the very least it'll be worth a shot!

6. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I forgot I had audible for months then realized I had like 11 free books. Brian Cranston does the audio book for The Things They Carried and I highly recommended even if you've already read the book.