Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Frank Turner / Lucero / The Menzingers / The Homeless Gospel Choir Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Jan 29, 2018.

1. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Fuck, that's fantastic! Glad I got tickets to the 26th and 27th too. Great openers. It'd be cool to see Tim or Dave too, but... Whatever. I saw Dave a few months back.

Now to debate getting a ticket to July 1st too...

waking season likes this.
  2. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Turns out I'm gonna be in the Cali area just two days or so after this tour and I am GUTTED.

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

4. TMS2787

Trusted

It looks like I’ll be seeing The Menzingers twice in a month.

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yep!

6. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Damn, Menzingers coming in clutch. Now I don't have to do the Frank Turner Detroit show haha.

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

You do though! For Frank!!

8. ALT/MSC/FAN

I'm actually probably going to Warped Indiana now so I can see him there!

JaytotheGee likes this.
  9. johnnyferris Apr 30, 2018
    (Last edited: May 1, 2018)
    johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

This won’t apply to me because I already have my ticket, but Livenation’s $20 promotion applying to the LA date so it maybe available for the other shows depending on the venues. It would have been nice to save $15, but I’d hate myself if I waited until it was too late to get face value.

10. I got tickets for $20!

johnnyferris likes this.
  11. emersontheauthor

Regular

Dang I still need to get tickets for this.

12. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

The July 2nd date in Boston is now a Love, Ire, & Song album show! I thought two nights was enough, but nope... Now I gotta do the thing.

But I kinda wish it were War On Women and the Hotelier opening instead of Kevin Devine if I'm being honest about it...

13. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Oh man that’s dope I wish that were my show now lol

14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Kev and Frank is a dream combo!!!!

15. marissalg

Trusted

Caught The Menzingers headliner in Rochester and they were as solid as they always are. Set list was pretty good, nothing I haven’t seen before but I still had a good time.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Damn didn't realize this starts tomorrow!

Can someone let me know what vinyl Frank has?

JimmyIymmiJ likes this.
  17. ALT/MSC/FAN

Seeing Menz tonight in Grand Rapids!

18. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I’m so excited for the show tomorrow. Been trying to see Frank Turner for forever

19. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

That's crazy about Frank and how well he is doing in Boston. I have enjoyed watching his rise in Cleveland, which I would assume is more of the norm elsewhere. But the idea of selling out a good sized venue for four nights is pretty awesome.

Also, if anyone is going to Chicago, keep an eye out for an after show. Frank has a really good relationship with the folks at the Gman. I haven't been told anything directly, but I have a feeling there will be a little acoustic show there.

20. MexicanGuitars

Y he’s skipped it the past couple times so it seems super plausible with a fairly early show and the Aragon being pretty close to Gman.

Also wouldn’t put it past the Menz to do an aftershow either as they did the same when TBS headlined the Riv a few years badk

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  21. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Yeah I could definitely see it being a Frank acoustic show with one or both of Greg and Tom. Maybe Lucero too or some of the local Chicago guys. There are lots of options and combinations, but it feels safe to say something will happen there after the show.

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  22. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Looks like BMK and LI&S 10 Year Anniversary judging by the price of it

JaytotheGee and JimmyIymmiJ like this.
  23. MexicanGuitars

Wonder if I should order LI&S since I imagine it may sell out by my show in 3 weeks

24. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Show tonight was incredible. Frank is just unreal live

25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Frank set is ok, basically what I expected but I missed him the past few times so obviously a lot I wish he was playing

I will get both records for sure

Anyone have a Menz set? Super curious