Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Frank Ocean Band • Page 14

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by beachdude, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

The rumor that he’s playing is growing more and more online I’ve seen

beachdude likes this.
  2. As it does every year. haha

3. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Well more so currently due to the new song and the headliner still being a surprise

4. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

New song out

beachdude likes this.
  5. Sasidhar Vankina

Anyone heard any news of if he's going to come out with a full project soon? I know it's only been two recent songs but I can't help but get excited

6. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

general consensus is that a new project is coming soon based on the icons at the bottom of the artwork of both singles (each symbol representing a track), but it could very well be that he just has a bunch of loosies since he sold 4 different 7” singles through his website.

as of right now we know of 5 tracks that are either released or coming soon (DHL, In My Room, Cayendo, Little Demon, and Dear April) - six if you count his cover of The Weekend by SZA.

Jacob Tender and beachdude like this.
  7. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Damn I was hoping for some Black Friday something

8. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Same :(

reminder that Endless was on cyber Monday though

beachdude and smowashere like this.
  9. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I’m abandoning hope but I’m still gonna refresh blonded / this page / the frank reddit once an hour just in case.

there is a blonded radio re-run on the Beats 1 schedule and I’m gonna cling to it until I’m let down.

10. adamlikesdogs

@meaninglessritual

If I were Frank I'd wait till 2020 to release a new one. Then he can have 2 album of the decade awards in a row.

cherrywaves and incognitojones like this.
  11. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

blonded Radio rn let’s goooooo

12. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Interesting

14. cherrywaves

Trusted

Know what else would be interesting? Getting my records that I ordered in October

15. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Man I just forgot about them. I think my Endless record showed up in April? At this point I just assume that I am going to get an amazing surprise at some point this spring

16. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

last time people expected a surprise from Frank they got drake so be careful what you wish for

coleslawed, Zilla and palewhiteboy88 like this.
  17. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

the new song is just feel no ways pitched up and down at random? I’d be heated but also not that mad because it’d be funny as hell

18. palewhiteboy88

Regular Supporter

As a huge Frank fan, I’ve kind of learned expectations/caring typically leads to disappointment. When his music comes out it comes out. You can’t trust his word about anything: release dates/scheduled performances

beachdude and Maybevictor like this.
  19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

As a Frank fan I never care about what's upcoming, I just listen to what exists when it arrives

20. The entire industry is in a bad state right now thanks to the factory fire earlier this month. With a reprint presumably happening for this, I wouldn't expect records for a few more months.

Same, and I admin the preeminent Frank fanpage in the world. haha

beachdude likes this.
  21. cherrywaves

Trusted

Haha I’m not too pressed (ayyyyee) about it, saw a cheap opportunity for a quip

beachdude likes this.
  22. cherrywaves

Trusted

Also I’m very surprised to see that the blonded hoodies have not sold out. Still want one. Maybe he overestimated the amount of people that want to pay $150 for a sweatshirt?

beachdude likes this.
  23. Scarecrow Boat

Regular

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  24. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

Goooooood god this song is good.

Scarecrow Boat likes this.
  25. cherrywaves

Trusted

Did this shit get sent out??