Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Frank Ocean - Blonde LP and Endless visual LP (August 19, 2016) Album • Page 85

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Chaplain Tappman, Aug 1, 2016.

1. PauLo

43% Burnt

Booooooooooooo

2. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

That sucks. I've never really listened to Endless so I was hoping this would be my opportunity to dive in

3. cherrywaves

Trusted

Buddy, you’re gonna flip your lid when you hear about these things called mp3s

irthesteve likes this.
  4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Same

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I only stream bro ham. It’s 2019!

6. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

I'm fussy. If it's not on Apple Music or Spotify as individual tracks, I'm unlikely to listen.

7. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

booooooooo

8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I am the same way where i only use streaming apps. I used to have Apple Music, Datpiff and Soundcloud.

9. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

thats one of the things that i really dont like about streaming services, it disincentizes me from listening to things that arent on apple music. if i generate enough interest ill put the mp3 in my phone but it also sucks that they make you go through hoops to do it with having to disable the icloud library then enabling it again and it taking forever to do so and losing all your dls and ive even had it happen once that i lost all the music in my library and ended up having to build it again (and my playlists) from scratch. they need to have a better system for adding music from itunes.

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

They do? You don’t have to do it like that

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'm still VERY mp3-based, mostly because Spotify's user interface is still shit.

12. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

if you put music into your phone through itunes it makes you do that. it wont let you drag any music to the phone unless your icloud music library is off, once youre done and turn it back on the music comes back but it takes a while depending on how much music you have in your library.

maybe theres other ways of putting music thats beyond itunes but if you use itunes it definitely makes you go through that.

13. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I still use an iPod because I lean primarily on mp3s. Streaming services just don't offer me everything I want and need (this album is actually a good example).

Eventually I will have to switch to streaming though, when this last iPod dies, it's inevitable. I hate storing music on my iPhone.

14. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I use iCloud music library but just keep it turned on... when I add music to my iTunes library that isn’t on Apple Music, I just sync it to my other devices via the cloud. However I’ve had issues in the past with things not syncing correctly between my computer and iPhone on iCloud music library, so maybe that’s why you’re having to go through such a long process. I can try to help you out if you want?

15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

If you have Apple Music you can just watch the Endless film... you don't even really have to watch it, just listen to it

16. tucah

not champ Prestigious

some tumblr posts...

? (2019) ? (2019) ? (2020)

Frank Ocean

MARCH 1ST

..SOLANA + KL + ANDRE

HERE FOR THE BEANS.

Frank Ocean

SincerelyEmma, beachdude and dadbolt like this.
  17. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

: |

18. beachdude

So ready.

19. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Two singles in 2019, one single in 2020, album in 2023

20. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

considering how good the singles released in 2017 were im cool with this.

Owlex, beachdude and Justin Roux like this.
  21. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Yeah it definitely wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but please Frank give us an album!!

22. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

SZA? Andre 3000? who would KL be?

irthesteve and Contender like this.
  23. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

oh fuck Kendrick Lamar

24. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

It looks like his tumblr might've been hacked, not sure if the first two posts are legit or not now :(

25. beachdude

Yeah looks like this was all fake... smh

SteveLikesMusic likes this.