Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Frank Ocean - Blonde LP and Endless visual LP (August 19, 2016) Album • Page 82

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Chaplain Tappman, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

I’ve got a bootleg from my local store that sounds pretty good, but I’d still love to have an official copy. Can’t believe I didn’t check this website that Black Friday, it’ll haunt me forever

smowashere likes this.
  2. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Big fan of my blonde bootleg. I'm not paying triple digits for an album.

jpmalone4 likes this.
  3. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

i unfortunately had to part ways with my copy, but hey at least i made rent that month.

4. cherrywaves

Trusted

I was broke when that dropped, still very upset

I sure as shit will be online on this Black Friday though

6. polyfilla

who can never be sure

im laughing so hard at both of these I think I actually need to step away from my desk and go for a walk holy shit

beachdude42 likes this.
  7. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Amazing

8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

that Arthur meme truly is the greatest ever

9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’ll take all the Nights memes

beachdude42 likes this.
  10. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

The Homer one is an all time classic

beachdude42 likes this.
  11. I need help! I'm looking for a song that he released around the Nostalgia Ultra or Channel Orange era, which if I remember correctly, was featured on a movie. His wikipedia page doesn't mention it, and youtube only redirects me to his unreleased songs.

Sorry for being vague. I just know that this is not "Acura Integurl".

beachdude42 likes this.
  12. beachdude

I think you may be thinking of “Wise Man”!

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  13. Thanks so much! He has so many non-albums gems at this point.

beachdude42 likes this.
  14. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I had a dream that he released a song around Chanel that I never heard for some reason, but it was like in his spotify top five and I was like uhhh this is great where did this come from.

Just a sad dream.

15. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

if you liked 2017 you’re gonna love 2018

16. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Bumping this thread because I just got someone I like into the frank version of Moon River and now I’m sad because 2018 hasn’t been what we hoped for.

On the bright side, we are a few weeks away from Black Friday. Anybody have any thoughts on what we are getting this year? (That probably won’t actually be delivered until next year)

17. beachdude

Honestly at this point I’m happy to let Frank take his time. He came back with the best follow-ups to Channel Orange I could’ve possibly hoped for, and all the one-off singles afterwards were dope too. I’m totally fine with him waiting until he’s ready and dropping another masterpiece.

18. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

If he officially pressed Channel Orange then I would snatch that up in a heartbeat, and I just recently sold all of my records lol.

19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

beachdude and Maybevictor like this.
  20. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Yeah that’s probably what I want the most and I’d for sure buy it immediately. Either that or a 12in with all of the blonded radio singles.

21. Now that the thread has been bumped, I guess I’ll say this: I think Blonde is the best album of this decade

22. cherrywaves

Trusted

I won’t disagree with you

23. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

I still prefer Channel Orange, personally. Also might take I like it when you sleep over even CO as my favorite of the decade at this point.

24. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

I don’t think I’ve played anything more than Blonde cumulatively since it’s release, I know that much.

beachdude likes this.
  25. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I think Blonde stands the test of time in like thirty years too. It’ll be like dark side of the moon with T-shirts in Target and shit.