Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Frameworks – “Tangled”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 6, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Frameworks will release Smother on July 8th via Deathwish Records. You can stream the new song “Tangled” below.

Track Listing

1. Fear Of Missing Out
    2. Smother
    3. Peculiar
    4. Purge
    5. Song Of Myself
    6. Tinnitus
    7. Marathon
    8. Interlude
    9. Trite
    10. Tangled
    11. The New Narcissistic American Dream

2. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

This band shows progression release after release. Gret song, can't wait to purchase this album.

3. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

I read "Fireworks" every damn time. this is a great band too, I just always mix them up for whatever reason.

4. SweetThye

@sweetthye

Seriously. At this point, I don't care what direction they go in, I know it's going to be great.

5. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Agree with the progression point. Song is great, and they have a real knack for album covers. Loom in particular is just really nice to look at.

6. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

This is a perfect mix of things I love in this kind of music :) Can't wait for that album!

7. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

I like this song a lot

8. CMilliken

Trusted

Same. I see Fireworks EVERY time.

9. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Local boys done good. I remember seeing them at 1982 in Gainesville when they were first starting out and were basically a "late 2000's screamo band" ...I love how far they've progressed and I hope they have a prosperous career.

10. jco3

Regular

Really like this. Good stuff.

11. ballroomtrance

Regular

Do the vocals remind anyone of Buddy's? Sounds almost identical to his vocals from The Fire.

12. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Now that you mention it... Haha good call

13. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I wouldn't come up with this by myself, but hell yeah you're right on that one! :)