Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foxygen - Hang (January 20th, 2017) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by tacobelle, Jan 6, 2017.

1. tacobelle

2. I thought this was quite good, much better than I anticipated for whatever reason. The orchestral components are wonderful and there's virtually no filler (which is good considering it's only eight tracks).

3. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

If the big production is, as p4k states, a joke, then the joke's actually on them because this fucking rules.

4. "America' is such an insane track. And "Avalon" sounds like something from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

JRGComedy likes this.
  5. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I do enjoy this album as well. First Foxygen I've ever listened to.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  6. It's probably my favorite all the way through tbh. The first record comes close, it's very good with a few tracks that aren't for me. The highs of ...And Star Power are actually their highest moments, but that album also has a pretty good amount of filler imo

JRGComedy likes this.
  7. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I love this. It feels like it would fit right in with the soundtrack of The Warriors

8. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

i absolutely love this record. early album of the year contender for me. america is one of my favorite songs i've heard in a long time. a wild ride of a record

Aaron Mook likes this.
  9. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Been listening to this a lot lately