Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foxing Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Mar 6, 2016.

1. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Dealer is still so good and I don't listen to it enough. I feel I didn't give The Albatross quite a fair shake so I'll revisit that one too

teebs41 and ChiliTacos like this.
  2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Came back to dealer recently.. So good

3. Collins

Trusted

I never go back to the Albatross besides the A side. Everything through Rory is good but I never listen to the last few. Dealer front to back is so so so good. I can't wait to hear a follow up.

teebs41 likes this.
  4. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I really took the guitar work on dealer for granted, the tones and lead parts are incredible. So many great melodies and effects spread through out

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  5. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

Bringing this thread back to life because I'm listening to Dealer and I'm just so consistently blown away by this band.

ChiliTacos and teebs41 like this.
  6. Horrorca

Trusted

Dealer is a great album, but I felt it lacked a bit of bite... but yeah, amazing band

7. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

anyone know what their set list was from the headlining tour?

8. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

9. Iago

forbidden chalice.

I feel like "Laundered" is an underrated track when it comes to this record. Never heard it being talked about. I absolutely love it. It was my favorite off the record for a while.

10. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

The whole record is incredible, I just need to listen to it after 9 usually ha

Lindsay M and Iago like this.
  11. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

Just ran across this... ugh so good

Iago and ChiliTacos like this.
  12. Watched a bunch of Needle Drop reviews on YouTube earlier out of boredom and the one for Dealer got me all kinds of upset haha. Opinions are opinions I guess, but man, I feel like that guy is way off base with some of his remarks

13. cwhit

STOP
    TALKING
    ABOUT
    HIM

bobby_runs and Zac Djamoos like this.
  14. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

This is a message board and his reviews are something to talk about. Obviously most people here don't like him, the moratorium on even mentioning him that I've seen come up recently is pretty ridiculous

coleslawed and trevorshmevor like this.
  15. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

He's a moron who does not know what he's talking about like 95% of the time and he has some serious issues about the way he talks about and to POC and women.

bobby_runs likes this.
  16. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Well yeah that's true, even so, I don't really get the "he who must not be named" mindset about him around here

17. The more annoying thing is when people yell at the people who bring him up just because they don't know that *everyone* hates him. It is productive to point out his more substantial flaws^^(like Ryan did) though

18. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

That's what I'm saying, clearly there's a lot people don't like him so talk about that. There's a productive discussion there

19. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

We have had the discussion literally dozens of times. I do not blame anyone who doesn't have the patience to hold hands through why he's actually worse than useless every time he's brought up.

20. cwhit

i mostly mean it as a joke, i don't care, lol

teebs41 likes this.
  21. I just think that we're so removed from the original argument (like, it was literally on a closed-down website) that these angry responses are not getting the message across anymore. I mean I get why people are sick of it but

FTank likes this.
  22. Not just singling you out, just something I've noticed.

23. So, unless I just totally forgot, I'm pretty sure I didn't even know he existed until last night. Random google searching about Pianos Become The Teeth led me to a video of his. I don't need my hand held to figure out why he sucks, I'm obviously not trying to support or endorse him. Just making conversation.

Spent a lot of time on AP, I guess somehow any previous conversations about him flew under my radar.

collin512 likes this.
  24. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah it's no big deal

KennedyBN likes this.
  25. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Perfect night for this record in jersey, real cool. Can't wait until fall, lots of great albums to revisit.

coleslawed and FTank like this.