Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foxing / Now, Now Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Kellan, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Anyone know the set times for tonight and who is closing? Going to be really short tonight cause royale club opens at 9:30. Also, set list for Now,Now.

Might only be going for a 45 set. I don’t like Foxing at all.

2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Now, Now is the best band, I love the new version of Wolf

sawhney[rusted]2 and Joe4th like this.
  4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Guess I should call ahead for tonight. Not really interested in seeing now now

5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

wow gtfo off this fucking website

6. jmitch0906

Quorn

Camp Cope, this, and Girlpool next week. Good week ahead B-)

7. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

trying to figure set times, show is at 7:30 but theres two openers in philly tonight. so im guessing now now will go on at 9 and foxing around 10:15?

8. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah that sounds right. Are you sure foxing is closing though? They've been switching.

9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

oh didnt realize well then i guess it could be reversed. although i saw both foxing and now now here last year and foxing played the venue theyre playing tonight and now now played somewhere substantially smaller, i think foxing will close but i could be wrong

10. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Honestly Foxing should be closing every night. Now, Now closed my show and by the time they finished, I turned around and at least half the crowd was gone. Which is a shame of course because NN puts on a great show, but Foxing is clearly a bit bigger right now. And that was in Wisconsin pretty close to where NN is from.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  11. Iain

Regular

On holiday in NY and went to show there. Not going to lie, went for Now Now and left blown away by Foxing.

sawhney[rusted]2 and Kuri44 like this.
  12. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

As fantastic as Now Now is, Foxing live is a behemoth and should close every night

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Cant wait for tomorrow night

14. Mason

Regular

Same! Its going to be a fun night. Hoping Foxing closes, but I like Now, Now as well.

15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Holy shit foxing was incredible

16. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I keep hearing foxing has been good this tour - when y’all say incredible y’all mean more so than usual? Deciding if I should go tomorrow but it’s an outdoor venue and it might rain and both of those sets seem very short.

17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

This was my first time seeing them and i was floored at how great they were

K0ta likes this.
  18. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Same!

Sean Murphy likes this.
  19. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

It was my fourth time and it was easily the best they’ve ever sounded

sophos34 and Maybevictor like this.
  20. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Means that Foxing is gunning to be one of the biggest bands around through the sheer massiveness and impressiveness of their live show

Maybevictor likes this.
  21. jmitch0906

Quorn

Foxing was incredible compared to their normal show. Played a few songs they have never played on tour and definitely added some nuance to some of their setlist staples. Band as a whole just continues to improve on their live show.

22. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Foxing has some tech issues with conor’s Second mic it seemed and both bands cut their sets by 1/4 to accommodate for the rain delay but they sounded truly incredible. Excited to finally see now now for the first time too.

Kuri44 likes this.
  23. Collins

Trusted

Foxing’s set was so good! Besides the mic troubles, but it seemed like they figured that out after a few songs. I’ll always pay to see them when they come to town, and I think Conor’s vocals are getting better each time. I was kinda surprised they didn’t cut something from Nearer My God for Night Channels, but awesome show all around.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  24. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I know every band and person is different, but it’s wild how a band like Turnover or The Story So Far just stand there and sing with no energy or “emotion” but bands like Foxing give it their all and more and put on a spectacle on stage.

25. Kuri44

So happy that the weather cleared up for tonight’s show. Both bands were great. Loved when Conor was talking about choosing this as a career and the initial fear of disappointing parents and loved ones then chuckled during the cheers and said something along the lines of “you don’t know my fucking dad”. But in all seriousness, the whole thing was really touching.

Also, when someone yelled/requested Wolf and Cacie laughed was like “did someone just request Wolf? That was the first song we played”

Great time