Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foxing / Now, Now Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Kellan, Jan 22, 2019.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

If they're alternating Foxing would close in CLE. I'm just gonna go to this in Pittsburgh

Annoyed though I feel like both LD and Foxing are going to be half full since they're the same night

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I am going tonight and will update on who is closing and if Foxing has a longer set this time.

3. TMS2787

Trusted

Fuck my life.

4. Kuri44

Got tickets to see them in Austin May 8! Now I just need to grab PUP tickets for May 9th and The Maine, May 11. That would be an amazing 3-4 days

Collins likes this.
  5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Foxing is closing tonight in Chicago so it looks like they are switching off each night.

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Foxing were great tonight. Now, Now was okay but I am not as into them. Not sure if this was just Chicago, but I feel like this could have been just a Foxing headliner, because people were way more into Foxing’s set (singing the lyrics, more energy, etc.) than Now, Now’s. Foxing also sold out their last show here and Now, Now did not despite playing the same venue (about 500 capacity).

7. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Set times anyone ?

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

8-830 Daddy Issues
    850-950 NN
    1010-1110 Foxing

But they switch every night

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  9. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Foxing closed in MI too, so it doesn't look like they're switching off, at least maybe not every single night

show was incredible, absolutely loved all three bands

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah Foxing closed last night and Mr Smalls just posted the set times and they're closing again tonight

11. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

That's interesting that they're maybe not alternating. I like both bands, but I think Foxing should be the closing band. I'm also curious to see more Foxing set lists.

12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Did they play Prehistoric and Thread?

13. Joe4th

No. The only song off of Threads they played was Wolf. The live show is just KC/Brad/One other person I didn't know. It was weird seeing them this way and not with a full band anymore but it was still a lot of fun.

14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Okay yeah, I just couldn't picture them playing those songs with just KC and Brad. Interesting there was another person though.

15. Joe4th

He mostly just played keys/synth, and then switched with Brad for Enda.

16. SteveLikesMusic

Hmm a little bummed I’m not getting a full band

17. Joe4th

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the new norm for Now, Now given their latest album. It’s still very good and I had an absolute great time during their set.

18. SteveLikesMusic

Loved NN last night, just wish they played longer :(

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Pumped for this tomorrow. I’d love for Now, Now to play last but I have a feeling people there for Foxing would leave. Really looking forward to hearing the Saved tunes live.

mattav152 and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  20. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Tonight!! So excited for this.

21. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Holy shit Foxing is so good live

22. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

This tour deserves to be in much bigger rooms than it is. Foxing especially is so on top of their game right now, they should be blowing up.

23. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I promise you Foxing’s trajectory has literally only been up and up since we signed them on CYLS way back. It’s been such a pleasure to see them grow.

ship90, Joe4th and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  24. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Oh I know, I'm so happy for them. I remember there being some questions about them continuing as a band sometime after Dealer was out, maybe it was all just made up fan rumors though. Either way, I don't think anyone predicted how big of a leap they were about to take with NMG. And selfishly when I hear the title track live, I can't help but think "I WANT TO BE HEARING THIS IN AN ARENA RIGHT NOW". The best band.

25. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

NMG is so good it SHOCKED me. I remember listening to “night channels” after NMG came out and just thinking it was wild that I thought it was the highest and most beautiful the band could go. :’)

sophos34, Joe4th and ChiliTacos like this.