Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foxing - Nearer My God (August 10, 2018) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Jun 18, 2018.

1. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

oh good for him

jols likes this.
  2. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Ho
    ly

Jim and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  3. sukottokairu

Regular

love that new song, put it on repeat! interesting video, kinda mysterious and creepy

i really hope this song is on here, i don't know if they've ever played it live other than the time this video was taken.

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

AOTY

Also I really want to see them again. They were amazing at my Circa date

5. Smage

lo mein connoisseur Supporter

Not sure if this was answered but did Josh have any input on the record? Also, I was already excited for the whole thing after hearing Slapstick but knowing this is the record Ian was talking about that is Goodness/Harmlessness level good, I need to keep my hype in check lol

Kennedy likes this.
  6. drewinseries

Drew

Maybe it's just me, or the fact that it's poor quality, but I thought that sounded horrible.

7. travisred

Trusted Supporter

He was definitely still around for a bit when they were performing some of these and recording so probably.

Smage likes this.
  8. shea

RIP Supporter

I prettt immediately love Slapstick more than anything off Dealer and maybe even The Albatross upon first listen. Wow.

Feels good to be excited about this band again

drewinseries likes this.
  9. song is fucking incredible

Kennedy likes this.
  10. oh I'm suddenly a lot more excited about seeing these co-headline with Pianos Become the Teeth in Dublin 3 days after this is out. holy shiiiiit

11. drewinseries

Drew

This song certainly makes me more excited for the record than the singles from Dealer, for sure.

y2jayjk and shea like this.
  12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Here for it!

13. It is

14. Night_Sky

Regular

They played it at the show I was at on the UK stretch of that European tour

15. chris

Trusted Supporter

gimme dat journal/candle bundle asap

16. TheVandyMan

Please stop deleting my custom title Prestigious

Throwback Monday:

Zac Djamoos, Joel, cwhit and 4 others like this.
  17. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

song is flawless

CarpetElf and wisdomfordebris like this.
  18. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i hope ian cohen gets hit by a truck

Carrow likes this.
  19. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

never fails to bring a smile to my face :') may our boy brandon rest in pieces

20. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

unless ian cohen owns up to the disgusting shit he wrote about scott from frightened rabbit i legitimately hope nothing but bad shit happens to him

21. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

hype. that gold/bone splatter press looks sick.
    this song is pretty different while still being a logical jump from their previous shit. i like it.

22. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Album is going to be their best by a mile, no contest. Everything about this announcement (song, cover, aesthetic, music video) are all next level and I can't wait to see what we have in store.

23. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

I know this phrase gets thrown around a lot, but this song and announcement feels so special. Something about the back half of the song, with Connors shouts and the trumpets and the back and everything else going on has me so hyped.

Found out today they’re playing a one off in STL and decided I had to go, even though I spent a fortune last weekend traveling for Manchester Orchestra and Hop Along. Kinda surprised me they’re not playing a show there for the “proper tour”

Jesse West and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  24. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

it's almost like radius clauses are a thing and that three day gap between 9/27 and 9/30 seems like a perfect place to add a show after this small one happens ;)

Justin Roux likes this.
  25. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Oh yikes, had no idea about this. Is there a link? Or rough summary of what was said?