Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foxing - Draw Down The Moon (August 6, 2021) Album • Page 82

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Feb 26, 2021.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Home Is Where fucking ruled

hermanthehermit likes this.
  2. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Home is Where forever

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yeah tbh when I skimmed a few songs on spotify they didn't catch my attention but I thought the live show was so fun I've been meaning to give them another shot

waking season and natefoundglory like this.
  4. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Still thinking about the Chicago show, tbh

Jim likes this.
  5. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

Seeing them tmrw at a tiny ass venue in SD. Can’t wait.

6. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

They were fantasy last night at The Roxy. Really enjoyed the supports too. All round good show

7. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Was about to see what time Foxing was gonna go on and happily saw the show is sold out. I’m exhausted from a long weekend but would have felt something had I missed them if timing worked out.

they’re playing a bar so could have been normal set times or super late.

8. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

They were really great at soda bar in SD. The NMG songs popped off.

the venue is tiny and split down the middle with a bar was 100 degrees in there, made worse by the mask request but it was all worth it when Connor jumped into the bar during GameShark and fucking let loose

Jim likes this.
  9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Revisited this last night. Definitely had less staying power overall compared to NMG and just wish they went a little more experimental especially after releasing SWTD first. They definitely made the album they set out to make though. Beacons, DDTM, Bialystok, and Cold Blooded go off. I actually really like At Least We Found the Floor now. Really cool tune and Connor sounds great on it.

Leftandleaving likes this.
  10. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Also the lyrics have really stuck out to me now. Where’s maybe the music on DDTM isn’t as experimental as I had hoped, Connor has some great vivid imagery in his lyrics

coleslawed and AgonizingFir like this.
  11. KeynDooee

Living Legend

Gimme that new Smidley.

12. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

sophos34 likes this.
  13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Cya at delmar!

14. sophos34 likes this.
  15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

How ridiculous is it that we’ve still never met IRL? I just moved down to St. Louis hills where are you at these days? We’ve gotta link up lol

DaydreamNation likes this.
  16. It’s pretty nuts haha I was just thinking that when I saw your post. Nice, like that area a lot. I’m over near Lafayette square right close to downtown these days

sophos34 likes this.
  17. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

New Smidley!!

18. the only glow in the dark record I have is Somewhere City and I always thought it sounded fine...but maybe the other colorways would sound better idk

19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I don't think I own any glowing records - what typically makes them sound poor?

20. I didn’t heed the warning about glow in the dark variants on two different records and got bit twice - both sound like butt. Not sure why that is

21. I don't know anything besides seeing complaints occasionally on here and on discogs. I don't own any but if there's any record I'd 100% listen to with every light in my house turned off it's Dealer

Dinkleberg likes this.
  22. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

I’ve done this with some Caspian and This Will Destroy You records. It’s nothing short of a vibe. I’ll have to do this with Dealer soon

DaydreamNation and waking season like this.
  23. Holy shit the demo they just posted on patreon is wiiiiiiild. Don’t turn it up too loud at first lol

24. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious