Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foxing - Draw Down The Moon (August 6, 2021) Album • Page 16

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Feb 26, 2021.

1. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

If someone wants to spoil the end of the puzzle I’m completely fine with it.

2. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

The 8 bit song version that plays during it rules

coleslawed and ship90 like this.
  3. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

It won't let me log in and do it anyway.

4. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Unfortunately buggy, but still cool once you understand what its looking for.

Based on my interpretation of what you get, looks like a new song next week, possibly called Go Down Together. Also, seems this may be a 10 track album with Speak With the Dead as the closer. Kind of a bummer if true.

coleslawed, beachdude, ship90 and 2 others like this.
  5. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

I have never understood when bands release the final song of an album first, or at all really.

EDIT: And didn’t even warn us. Damn. I’ve been wearing that song out.

Bartek T. and awakeohsleeper like this.
  6. ship90 Apr 7, 2021
    (Last edited: Apr 7, 2021)
    ship90

Trusted

Soo much easier to do on a desktop than a phone. @FloatThroughMe searching the discord was the only way I could figure out how to get from the ornate box chapter haha. They’re super helpful :blush:

If it’s too buggy/or you don’t have the time, hope this helps (this is what you get at the end):

Here we are, Moon-Drawn...
    At the end of another adventure. Your tenacity in the face of text is admirable to say the least. For this, you deserve treasure.

I bequeath three things to you. The first is a character background sheet. I hereby grant you the right to use it in any role playing game that it applies to.

The second is a tune you may know well by now. It is available HERE, along with the other treasures.

The third is the hidden lyrics and chords to that song.

With the lyrics and chords, we heavily encourage you to pick up an instrument or sing a cappella and guess your way through this song. Please share your results with us, Moon-Drawn.

We'll share our own results on the tragic anniversary of Wallace Hartley and his octet's final performance of "Nearer My God To Thee."

These three items can be found and downloaded in hi-resolution at the following link: Ritual 2 Rewards

We'll be seeing you soon,
    Foxing

FloatThroughMe likes this.
  7. ok this one is hard but the 8-bit song is a bop

coleslawed likes this.
  8. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

you...have it?

9. yes and I also have the new Wrens album called Newark

no I mean the literal 8-bit song lol

sean_rugy, Mary V, beachdude and 2 others like this.
  10. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

oh word lmao

nice reference too

jordalsh likes this.
  11. jordalsh and phaynes12 like this.
  12. Jim

Trusted Supporter

say whattttttttttt

13. joke!!!

14. Jim

Trusted Supporter

15. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I'm at my wit's end with this one and frustration is taking over but I really really wanna figure it out myself

16. navidson

Regular

Imagine the Wrens releasing a new album :uhoh:

DaydreamNation likes this.
  17. RuckerPark

Someone else is in my place. Supporter

When Foxing opened up for MO, I didn’t really care for them. Luckily, I hung out with Mike (MO’s stage manager and All Get Out’s sometime bassist) the night before the show and he told me to give them another listen. Man was he right. NMG is one of my all time favorites now. During my first jury trial, it was the only album I listened to.

18. spookymulder

iambirthdaydad.bandcamp.com

probably could have figured everything out if it didn’t keep glitching when I said inspect stump, but I got it working. this is one of the coolest rollouts. the 8 bit song sounds so good.

19. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

Honestly, didn't even realize it wasn't Foxing performing this.

20. spookymulder

apparently there’s still stuff in both rituals that hasn’t been discovered !!

21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I forgot they are a three piece now

22. spookymulder

23. softanimal

It's my mum's dodge caravan

New song out now in UK (and presumably other places at midnight), called Go Down Together, definitely more of a straightforward pop banger than Speak With The Dead, but featuring some really cool instrumentals (very electronic focused but also with what sounds like a banjo?). Closest thing they’ve done to this is probably Heartbeats off NMG. It’s simple but I like it a lot, hoping for release date or album/preorder info soon!

UK Apple Music link:

UK Spotify link:

24. THIS IS INCREDIBLE

softanimal likes this.
  25. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

hmm, where might i hear this nowwww?