Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foxing - Draw Down The Moon (August 6, 2021) Album • Page 15

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Feb 26, 2021.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Speak With The Dead is a crazy fucking song, lets be honest. When it goes OFF at like the 4 minute or so mark... jeebus

2. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

I don't know what to expect from Foxing and I fucking love it. Swerving from their most accessible material to date with the last record to this majestic, decidedly uncommercial epic featuring WHY? is such a gutsy move and I hope it's a good sign of things to come.

Also, the Houseplant Radio playlist on Foxing's Spotify looks like a list of influences for the new record and if that's the case, yeah, it's gonna be special.

coleslawed, beachdude, dotKev and 2 others like this.
  3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Oooo I’ll have to scope that

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

OPN, and Perfume Genius niceee

5. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

This new Foxing song has progressed from something I thought was really cool and bombastic but didn’t blow me away at first, to something I am absolutely obsessed with and can’t believe exists.

Extremely excited for this album.

beachdude and Jim like this.
  6. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I honestly wouldn’t call nmg their most accessible at all. I think they’ve gotten way weirder with each album

7. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

In the 4 min mark i do get some Björk energy from Connor, also the " I promise you, ive been doing well in your name" line gives me Motion City Soundtrack vibes

Bartek T. likes this.
  8. softanimal

It's my mum's dodge caravan

Hate to bump this but desperately need some more news, like a preorder or a new single/puzzle, Speak With The Dead is the best thing I’ve heard all year

9. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

did they release a second new song yet

10. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

buddy, they havent even announced the album

coleslawed likes this.
  11. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

i thought this was a viral marketing type campaign. so is there still clue hunting after the first song or is it done for now or what?

beachdude and Leftandleaving like this.
  12. 1/6 songs have been released so far and I guess they will be releasing 1 per month so we have a few weeks till the next one

13. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Wait is this a six song album?

14. no - sorry I worded that weird

their website shows six puzzles so I am assuming they are releasing six songs prior to the entire album releasing.

so we have 5 more puzzles/songs to go

Christian Romero and Bartek T. like this.
  15. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Hahaha ohhh, that makes sense. Almost had me thinking we were gonna get some Volta length foxing tracks, which I would be 100% on board with

coleslawed likes this.
  16. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

It's not necessarily going to be 6 singles for each of the puzzles

coleslawed and Drew Beringer like this.
  17. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Yeah, I wouldnt be surprised if the next puzzle was just the album reveal.

Also, next full moon that falls on a Friday is July 23. Thats my current guess for the release.

18. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

I think 3-4/6 are songs, the rest being a combo of pre-orders, tour/stream announcement, etc

coleslawed and ship90 like this.
  19. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I'd never even want to listen to 6 songs prior to a full release, but that's obviously my subjective approach. I'd gladly take another single now though!

Carrow likes this.
  20. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

i just want to give them money to hear new music

21. Next puzzle thingy is up on their site! Too tired to attempt it tonight tho haha

ship90 likes this.
  22. ship90

Trusted

Took me wayyyy longer than it should have probably ha! Very, very cool. When I have more time I def want to explore (;-)) some more

23. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

it keeps bugging out on me every time I try so I guess I'll wait it out

24. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

If the whole album ain't here, I don't wanna play the game.

Mary V likes this.
  25. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

I completed it last night. Super cool, but not an intuitive solve. Had the help of the patreon Discord to help me out.