Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Four Year Strong - RODT 10 Year / Seaway / Like Pacific / Grayscale Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Jun 14, 2017.

1. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I enjoyed myself last night. Hearing the whole album live made me really miss the Josh in the band. When they do a few songs live it's fine but it was missed last night.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  2. TheSlyTurtle

Regular

Show is tonight! I think I'm more excited about the undercard (Seaway, Like Pacific, and Grayscale) than I am about FYS. I think I've just seen FYS too many times at this point. It'll be cool to see a couple of songs I haven't seen like Abandon Ship but that's about it haha.

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  3. meggers Oct 10, 2017
    (Last edited: Oct 18, 2017)
    meggers

Trusted

I went to the Dallas show Sunday night and was blown away by the openers. I mainly went for Grayscale and wasn’t disappointed. I can’t wait to see them with trophy eyes. Seaway were very entertaining and I’d like to see them again. A fight broke out very early during FYS and they had to stop and tell them to stop. Overall, a good show.

4. Emokid79

Regular

Get there early enough to catch Life Lessons as well.

koryoreo likes this.
  5. lindsaylove081

Regular

That sounds amazing- I'm so excited for my show! Mainly going for Grayscale & Seaway so I'm pumped!

meggers likes this.
  6. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

VA Beach tomorrow! I think this leg has better openers so I'm excited even if FYS plays the same extra songs other than RoDT.

7. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

My show is tonight and I couldn't be anymore pumped for every single band.

elemenohpe likes this.
  8. lindsaylove081

Regular

Seaway played Sabrina last night & it was glorious !

elemenohpe and kman22 like this.
  9. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Doesn't surprise me that they waited for the last night of the tour. Jordan from Like Pacific said they had played it 3 times this tour. Pretty much ensures it will be the encore for their headliner!

10. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

I thought Seaway was the worst band of the night. I didn't realize they were quite that popular though!

During FYS some dude kept trying to get a stage dive selfie and on his third try someone off stage kind of crowd killed him; dove right on him and seemed like he was TRYING to knock the dudes phone out of his hand. The band laughed.

I did a stage dive during the start of the outro of Maniac ROD and crowd surfed until the song was over... highlight of my night!

11. lindsaylove081

Regular

That's so awesome-- the highlight of my night would have to be getting smacked in the head by a guitar when a member of one of the bands stage dived onto me. It was bleeding & rough at first but I was okay and felt like a BA. I was walking around like 'I'll wear your blood like war paint' and it was great.

12. darkstorms139

Regular

I was at the show too. I thought all the bands were great and I was up front for most of the show.

Grayscale was the highlight of the show for me and seeing how well their crowd was made me really happy. Also I stage dived for the first time during FYS and it was nuts. They were great, and I thought Seaway was really fun and Like Pacific brought it hard too. Will be checking out Life Lessons' EP too because I thought they were sick.

I hope Soundstage gets to have more no barricade shows like that in the future because that was one of the most fun shows I've ever had there.

13. lindsaylove081

Regular

Now I'm curious who you were haha. I was up front for much of it as well. Grayscale was the highlight for me too:) Can't wait to see them with Trophy Eyes. Seaway was fantastic as well. Loved it !

14. darkstorms139

Regular

I was on the left side of the stage with a What We're Missing shirt on. And I'll be at that Trophy Eyes show too, so stoked.