Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Four Year Strong - RODT 10 Year / Seaway / Like Pacific / Grayscale Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

That helps a little bit! I'm guessing the song from the EP could have been Chin Up, Hogan/105 McCaul St/Suffering. Their first EP has 2 of my favorite LP songs but their bassist told me specifically at Warped last year that they would never play anything from that EP again.

2. kman22

Regular

That is a bummer. They also dropped their bass player since I saw them in the winter.

3. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I think Riot Fest was/will be my final time seeing Four Year Strong. I'm with Justin, I'm just over it at this point.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  4. heaththehorizon

Regular

not true, at my show they said he had some stuff going on at home and couldn't make this tour. his fill in was the lead singer of Safe to Say.

kman22 and Emokid79 like this.
  5. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

If anyone can cop a Life Lessons set that would be awesome. I mostly just wanna know if they play hang your head.

6. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Can anyone confirm that Life Lessons is playing first on every date? My date lists Grayscale as first, but it honestly makes no sense for them to be playing before Life Lessons.

7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I was wondering about that as well. Im assuming you're going to the Portland show?

8. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yep. Pretty excited despite people kind of crapping on this tour. More excited for Grayscale than anything.

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  9. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Grayscale is my most anticipated too! I'm really psyched for this show, I haven't seen FYS in a long time either, so it should be fun.

10. Cgarnsay

Trusted

When they do an ENEMY OF THE WORLD tour, then people will be excited again

11. lindsaylove081

Regular

YAS Grayscale

tyramail likes this.
  12. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

I'm excited to jam to some FYS tonight!!

lindsaylove081 and tyramail like this.
  13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I am beyond excited for tonight.

koryoreo likes this.
  14. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I actually forgot about tonight's show until yesterday, oops. Can't say I've even listened to FYS this year. I have to stay downtown for meeting after work though, so I might as well head over to the show after that's done.

tyramail likes this.
  15. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Definitely excited for tonight. FYS is icing on the cake for me. Was never huge into RODT though I enjoy it more live than recorded. I was always on the SYG side of the fence when it came to pop punk in that era. I'm more excited for the openers honestly. It's been a long time since I've seen Seaway, Like Pacific is always solid live and can't wait to see Life Lessons and Grayscale for the first time.

tyramail likes this.
  16. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

This show was a ton of fun. Life Lessons was pretty solid and I'll definitely try to check them out. Grayscale was awesome as expected. Hoping they get added to the Trophy Eyes tour. Like Pacific was a lot of fun and had a lot better crowd then when I saw them open for Senses Fail in the spring.

Seaway blew me away and had a great crowd. The new songs sounded amazing live and the band really put on a fun set. Happy to see they are coming back with Silverstein in less than 2 months. FYS had a ton of energy and an insane crowd. Despite the lack luster reviews earlier in this thread the band still puts on a really intense and exciting live show.

17. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

100% agreed. Last night was so much fun.

18. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

^ Also agree, that Seaway set was a mindblowing amount of fun

lindsaylove081 and tyramail like this.
  19. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I guess I just find RODT cheesey as hell. I much prefer Enemy of The World.

20. enorris116

Could someone post an updated Seaway set? I'm just curious if they've changed it since Vacation came out. I know someone said they're playing Lula now.

21. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

This was the set in Portland the other night.

Slam
    Shy Guys
    Something Wonderful
    Trick
    Apartment
    Freak
    Stubborn Love
    Lula
    Best Mistake
    Airhead

22. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Grayscale

Mum
    Atlantic
    Let It Rain
    Beautiful Things
    Palette
    Fever Dream

23. TDenverFan

Regular

A little surprised neither are playing their Pop Goes Punk covers

24. darkstorms139

Regular

Why waste a spot on a setlist for a cover?

25. andrew.elofson

Noteworthy moments from the Denver date

Seaway was the most fun opener I've seen in a long time
    Four Year Strong was absolute mayhem
    Some dude with a red balloon crowdsurfed to the stage during "We All Float Down Here" and danced around on stage
    Alan got knocked in the teeth with his mic after a crowdsurfer caught the cable
    I managed to catch 2 feet of air stagediving during Wasting Time

Overall it was an amazing night with more energy that I had anticipated