Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Four Year Strong - RODT 10 Year / Seaway / Like Pacific / Grayscale Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Jun 14, 2017.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yep!

That was the best, I was so fucking stoked

2. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Yeah they announced it morning Of and I'm still stoked I got to witness it

3. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I'm going to be shocked if they don't. It's on the flier for the tour and nothing has pointed to them not doing it.
    It's definitely possible they don't but at this point they're riding the nostalgia wave so hard they might as well play it there. I've been looking forward to seeing it so I hope they do it.

4. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Just stumbled across this.

Damn....

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Strange and kind of a bummer but oh well

6. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I mean, they already did play RODT twice this year in Chicago already. Makes sense.

7. lindsaylove081

Regular

Does anyone have a setlist for Grayscale?

8. emlantzy

Regular

this is what was on setlist.fm from the 5th
    1. Mum
    2. Atlantic
    3. Let it Rain
    4. Change
    5. Beautiful Things
    6. Palette
    7. Forever Yours (Live Debut)
    8. If I Ever See You Again
    9. Fever Dream (Live Debut)

9. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I'm assuming this was an off date before the tour started. I imagine they will cut a few songs. I'm guessing they would probably cut Change and Fever Dream or Forever Yours.

10. lindsaylove081

Regular

Thanks Emlantzy- I have seen this list, but yes that was a show right before the tour started. I can see them cutting Change/Fever Dream as well. And potentially Mum though I would be really sad if that happened.

11. lindsaylove081

Regular

Seaway from last night [according to setlist.fm];

1- Apartment
    2- Trick (So Sweet)
    3- Freak
    4- Shy Guys
    5- Something Wonderful
    6- Stubborn Love
    7- Curse Me Out
    8- Slam
    9- Best Mistake
    10- Airhead

12. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I honestly would be happy if they played all new stuff and cut the 2 old songs.

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  13. lindsaylove081

Regular

I do like Palette though. As long as there's Beautiful Things, Atlantic, Let It Rain, & If I Ever See You Again, I'll be content. I would love if they played Forever Yours & Mum though. Would they play their cover of Love Yourself?

14. btr

Trusted Supporter

Cut Trick (So Sweet) and Airhead for Your Best Friend and Sabrina, the Teenage Bitch and it's a perfect set

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  15. Swap Freak for Big Deal or Still Weird and this would be amazing. Still bummed I'm not going :(

16. lindsaylove081

Regular

I'm pumped for Seaway! I'm essentially going for Grayscale though (: lol. Maybe I should learn more Four Year Strong... we shall see.

17. TDenverFan

Regular

They've pretty much said they're done playing Sabrina

18. kman22

Regular

They said that before there spring headliner with Hit The Lights last spring then played it on the next two tours.

19. btr

Trusted Supporter

I know, they've been saying something along that line since I first went to see them in 2013. There's still hope

lindsaylove081 and kman22 like this.
  20. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Why stop playing a hit and fan favorite ?

21. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I was very concerned Sabrina would get cut. Stubborn Love and Airhead are such average songs.

22. btr

Trusted Supporter

Apparently they think it's a dumb song. Plus I believe it came out in 2011. They have three full lengths and an EP's worth of material out now

23. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

That song is so cringey.

24. TDenverFan

Regular

Hold up a second. Stubborn Love is one of the best pop punk songs of the last few years.

25. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I have been obsessed with Seaway for over a year now and I hate that song. Sabrina is still by far my favorite and the most raw song they have. I also really enjoy their All In My Head EP.

kman22 likes this.