Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Four Year Strong - RODT 10 Year / Seaway / Like Pacific / Grayscale Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Jun 14, 2017.

1. fbrrocks

Trusted

ct date sold out today

2. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

JaytotheGee likes this.
  3. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Really bummed to see zero songs from It's Our Time on there. Live From The Crime Scene and Go Long Dad are two of my personal favorite FYS tracks.

kman22 likes this.
  4. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

5. kman22

Regular

Your Song is such a good song too.

6. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Real humans, real instruments, real jams.

7. oldboot

Regular

This started last night. It was my second time seeing this tour as I saw it in Boston back in March as well. It was cool to see FYS play my home town again and people seemed fired up to see RODT. Like Pacific was good as well--they played a new song which sounded like an improvement on anything from Distant. I went to the bar next door for Seaway as I just can't get into them. Overall it was a fun night. FYS played two songs, then the album, then three more, then one song for the encore and played for a bit over an hour. They came on at 9:30 at my date. Good show overall...if you have the chance to drop $20 and check it out, it's worth it.

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I'm not really excited for this at this point but it will be a good night

Emokid79 likes this.
  9. oldboot

Regular

Kinda how I felt about it. I went, it was a fun time, then I went home and went to bed.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  10. Emokid79

Regular

As I've seen FYS 3 times this year already I'm not as stoked. I'm more excited to see Life Lessons. So I'll go.

11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I'm seeing them Wednesday and Friday (Riot) and have seen them twice already this year as well

I'll enjoy Seaway though

12. Emokid79

Regular

yeah i'm seeing them next tuesday and I haven't decided about riot fest.

13. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Well I haven't seen Four Year Strong in like 5 years so I'm incredibly stoked!
    Did someone turn the lights off in here?

14. mikeb1124

Regular

Do we know if they are doing RODT at Riot Fest? Not sure if it was discussed here or in the Riot Fest discussion

15. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I'd sure hope so considering its on a flyer for the Rise Or Die Trying tour. Kind of misleading if they don't play it at Riot.

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I would imagine they will but they might not

17. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I haven't seen fys in so long, I'm so stoked. Also pretty damn pumped for grayscale.

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Hoping I can get off work early the night of the Portland show. Wish Life Lessons was playing first on my date instead of Grayscale.

19. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I got kind of screwed out of this tour. The Grand Rapids date sold out immediately, and Detroit is the same weekend as Riot Fest (which I'm going to) and they're not playing RODT at Riot. Ugh.

20. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Aren't they, though? Seems we can't get a straight answer on that one haha.

21. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Looking for sets from all the openers.

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  22. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's not one of the 10 Albums that's advertised, but I suppose it's possible they could do it by surprise?

23. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I feel like they'd fair better doing RODT at Riot than a greatest hits set list.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I don't think RODT would be a "big draw" at Riot so they don't need to advertise. Similar to when Senses Fail played Let It Enfold You at Riot a few years ago but it wasn't one of the Riot Fest album plays

25. ALT/MSC/FAN

Didn't Bayside randomly do S/T out of nowhere two years ago too?