Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Four Year Strong - RODT 10 Year / Seaway / Like Pacific / Grayscale Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Jun 14, 2017.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Milk it baby milk it. This is getting Hawthorne Heights level of touring one record for such length. Funny that they shunned this material for the time they did, failed miserably at going radio rock, were ousted as not giving a shit about employing a scumbag, and now they're touring the cash cow until it spurts dust.

DrAlanGrant and pauljgreco like this.
  3. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Will definitely be at the Portland show. I absolutely love this lineup. Seaway and Like Pacific are always a lot of fun live and Grayscale just released one of my favorite pop punk albums of the last few years.

I'm really happy the support for this leg is much better than the 1st leg. I also don't expect this to sell out so I can wait on buying tickets for awhile.

4. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

It's not quite as bad as Hawthorne Heights haha The first leg didn't hit most major markets so this tour makes sense. I'd argue the 1st leg was more of them trying to milk this record since it seemed completely unecessary given the support and it hit most of the B markets near places this tour hits.

electro haikus likes this.
  5. fbrrocks

Trusted

Finally lol but will be at Ct date

6. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

This was the worst show I went to all year.

j0hnnyrt likes this.
  7. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

I bought the Day with the band package for the Denver date! I'm so stoked!!

8. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Whoa, really?

9. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Great lineup here. I have to check out Life Lessons, but all the others are good.

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I wouldn't compare it to that. They hit overseas and are now coming back to hit all the markets they didn't hit before here and then the cycle will be done

11. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Definitely think they're milking it. A UK leg, a Latin American leg, a B-Market US leg, an A-market leg, various festivals, and there's no confirmation that part 2 is the last part. Bayside is touring Walking Wounded for like 10 dates because they still make decent music. New Found Glory is touring on their whole catalog. To each their own.

pauljgreco likes this.
  12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

\
    Yeah I guess that makes sense. I'm all for the milking I would rather just see them play these songs haha

electro haikus likes this.
  13. kman22

Regular

And yet no MA date?

14. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Yes! Will be at the Portland show for sure. Super stoked!

Edit: Actually, just kidding. It's the same night as City & Colour :(

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I know there's bad blood but I really wish Josh was coming back for this

kman22 likes this.
  16. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Finally get to see Seaway live. FYS is a bonus for me at this point. Extremely small venue for Greensboro. That show will sell out for sure.

17. Emokid79

Regular

I feel the same way about this leg as I did the first leg. The only bands that do anything for me is FYS and the opener. On the first leg it was Light Years and this leg it's Life Lessons.

18. Joshua

Regular

the Pittsburgh date clashes with adtr, that's gonna be rough for them

19. oldboot

Regular

They did a Mass date in March on the first leg.

20. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

They did two back to back.

Plus, don't forget about the Holiday Show.

kman22 likes this.
  21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Hey man, it's a great album!

22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Please elaborate

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I like a small amount of Grayscale songs but this one is top notch for those who haven't checked them out

pauljgreco likes this.
  24. darkstorms139

Regular

They're gonna be the highlight of this show for me, their new album is insane and it's up there for me.

lindsaylove081 likes this.