Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Four Year Strong Rise Or Die Trying Tour Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Nov 9, 2016.

1. natesmith083

Regular

That Hawaiian shirt is cool but I'd rather not pay $60 for it...

2. natesmith083

Regular

Slightly different setlist tonight from the European tour.

3. Emokid79 Mar 18, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 19, 2017)
    Emokid79

Regular

yeah man i was more than a little frustrated on Wednesday. People kept knocking into my merch table and at one point some chick spilled beer on my table. I was told when i left to smoke that people were jumping off the merch tables to crowd surf. ugh!!!! I'm glad I got to go Indy on Thursday. I actually enjoyed that show.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  4. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

It was hard to fully hear it, but as FYS walked off stage, it sounded like they said "see you in the Fall". Which I imagine is a Riot lock.

5. LiveFast_DieOld

Regular

Yeah he def said "see you in the fall"

6. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

The matinee show in Indy was kinda funny, because the 150 cap venue was only half full. They only played two extras for that show as well, and there weren't any openers. A little annoying considering it was the same price as the later show...

7. btr

Trusted Supporter

There is a fall tour happening. Not sure on any openers or if it's RODT 10-year since they're coming back to my area and we already had a RODT show a week ago

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They're doing RODT again

deadwrong likes this.
  9. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

The venues are going to be bigger the second time around. Don't expect the same small venue vibe.

10. darkstorms139

Regular

If that's the case, can we expect bigger support bands?

11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I know Cleveland will still be small.. I don't think these guys can really pull their weight in bigger rooms

Emokid79 likes this.
  12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I thought they played small clubs on this leg because they can't fill up bigger venues.

13. btr

Trusted Supporter

Sold out the 300 cap in Buffalo in like a week and had the show moved downstairs to the 600 cap room and sold that out too. Anniversary tours draw, casual and older fans all come out. I think they intentionally wanted to just play small rooms for a throwback vibe

14. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I'm not saying they're going to jump to large 2000 person clubs, but don't be surprised to see these venues be larger. The dates near me are a step or two up. When I was first told about the RODT tour a while back it was mentioned that this was going to be the plan.

Should have been more clear. You're just not going to see them still playing 250-300 cap rooms the next run - it's going to be a step up.

15. Morgan

Morgan

Was told about a upstate date on the next leg that was "in talks"

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I would imagine 500+ rooms but nothing larger than like 1k

17. br7anjc

Does anyone know set lists for Can't Swim and Light Years? Not on setlist.fm

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Anyone going to the Houston show? It should be nuts.

20. Kristen

Regular

I'm planning on it

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Would be so insane to see both of those albums back to back

22. Hanging out with the guys before the NJ show, will try to get some fall info.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  23. Kristen

Regular

Can confirm syg and fys back to back is awesome! Great energy at the Houston show from the bands and the crowd. Only wish I could've heard fys vocals better

24. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Seeing this in a 250 cap room in a few hours.

Excited.

redwing91007 likes this.
  25. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Has SYG been playing any new songs?