Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Four Year Strong Announce New Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 20, 2017.

1. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Can someone explain what this JJR thing is?? So confused :tear:

marceting likes this.
  2. jrock920

Regular

hopefully the hidden track from their debut is on this

3. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

John James Ryan is a tour person in the industry that works with alot of Pop punk bands and such. There's been alot of sexual assault allegations against him and FYS refused to acknowledge it or stop working with him because of it.

marceting and mattylikesfilms like this.
  4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Oh that's dissapointing..

marceting likes this.
  5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Wait there were allegations against him too? I thought it was that he was harassing and threatening accusers in person and electronically, trying to get them to stop speaking out against guys in the bands he was tour managing.

Either way, dude's scum and any band that's still publicly associating themselves with him clearly doesn't care.

FTank, Colby Searcy and trevorshmevor like this.
  6. BernYourEnthusiasm

Seriously. What's the deal with that? I noticed him at my local date of the Transit farewell tour and then again with FYS last year on Warped. I haven't even heard anyone step up and deny the things people say about him. FYS seem like good dudes- I just don't see why they are keeping him around at all.

7. BernYourEnthusiasm

8. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I thought he had some but could be mistaken. Either way close enough.
    They probably live by the mantra "Bros before Hoes"

9. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Colby Searcy likes this.
  10. TDenverFan

Regular

Very well done acoustic version of this song, their music is hard to translate to an acoustic setting at times

11. BernYourEnthusiasm

I mean....everyone in the band is nearing 30 or 30+ at this stage. That's pretty juvenile. This band makes a lot of dumb decisions with their career. Like unexplained hiatuses, and now they are coming back with a B-Sides/acoustic album? So when would actual original material actually come out? 2019? Their last album is over two years old. Thinking these guys are near the end of the road.

12. _unproductive

Regular

I wouldn't call 2 years that big of a gap. Looks like they are actually making moves to make themselves money between album cycles. Converge does this same approach.. Shoot their last album was 2012, with a new one coming the end of this year.

They've explained the hiatus too.