Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Foster The People - Sacred Hearts Club (July 21st, 2017) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by shouts23, Apr 27, 2017.

1. SPine

Trusted

Probably my least favorite of the three. Torches is 1 for me. I loved that album so much my freshman year of college. Seeing them in Columbus though, maybe the new songs will grow on me. Really not digging I Love My Friends

2. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I really enjoy this album but nothing hits me as hard as The Truth -> Fire Escape

3. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I'm really enjoying this. Didn't come in with too high of expectations, but I've already listened 3x since release

4. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Agreed on ILMF. Pretty easy my least fave on the album

5. SPine

Trusted

I hate that I'm starting to like it now.

6. jorbjorb

7 rings

I'm really enjoying this.

7. skoopy

Regular

Lotus eater is a solid jam, not digging a ton on this tho

8. SPine

Trusted

Saw them last night and wow I was blown away, I saw them a few years ago at a bigger venue. The stage setup, lighting, sound, set order, Mark's stage presence. They were incredible. Think that was my 18th show this year and easily my favorite. The lighting and smaller venue felt like a "club". The new album definitely was created during some hard times of Mark's life. Go see them if they come to your area

9. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Debuted at 47 with 12k sold... oof. Supermodel was number 3 and sold 54k first week.

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

The band took Pumped Up Kicks out of their setlist after Vegas happened. I respect that

kyle and AlwaysEvolving21 like this.
  11. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

This album is criminally underrated. I think its so good. I like it better than Supermodel.

12. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Album is underrated but Supermodel is definitely my favorite of theirs and nothing on this touches the best stuff on that

13. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Ask Yourself is my favorite FTP song. Thats for sure.

14. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I think mine will always be Broken Jaw

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  15. moura

Regular

Not SHC related, but their new song "Worst Nites" is fantastic: