Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 97

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I used the balloons twice and they were dumb as shit. Wow thanks for letting me float straight-up super slow instead of at a constant rate forward no matter how hard I push my stick forward

-me right before I get shot in the head

2. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I played this again last night after not having played since red dead came out and felt so lost lol. I did like ballooning over to enemy buildings in Tilted though

3. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Gliders and balloons gotta go. The game is based around building, so getting rid of the one thing you have to watch out for when building - falling - makes it all pretty cheap

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

the only movement things they should have tbh is bounce grenades and grappling hooks

5. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

You kinda can go forwards pretty well - the levels are, using 3 balloons then jumping gives you a jump like those crater rocks used to, 4 balloons gives you a mega jump to cover bigger distances (but is the easiest to get killed with as you are in the air that little bit too long!) , and 5 balloons just takes you straight up (which was perfect with glider redeploy but now you gotta let go of one every so often to come down safely).

6. CobraKidJon

It really sucks how there is no true 50 v 50 mode

7. CobraKidJon

I don’t know if it’s my love for 50 v 50 but like it feels the game has gotten so boring. I could barely play 2 games before I just wanted to quit and play something else.

8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Dynamite coming soon WOO another explosive item

9. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Does have the potential to be a hilarious weapon though - I imagine It'll be some Wile E Coyote shit for me, where I'd go to kill someone with it and I'll have somehow not let go of it and it blows me up instead lol.

10. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I actually quite like the new Wild West mode - the fact nobody has shield makes every fight more even, and is a great mode to practice being aggressive and hitting ur shotgun shots!

ghostedaway likes this.
  11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It is pretty fun even though i'm the worst with six shooters

12. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Played it all last night and didn't see dynamite used even once. Has it been activated for that mode or not?

And why is there small ammo in that mode? As far as I could see, no guns that used it were available either.

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah I used dynamite in that mode

14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

People still play this game??

:eh::eh::eh::eh::eh::eh::eh:

15. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

SlappinCups and Matt like this.
  16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

lmao, touche' douche'

Shrek likes this.
  17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

There's a lot of things wrong with it currently but i still have fun with it from time to time

18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Really? I've been out of the loop, what's going on that is wrong??

19. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Wild West sounds like something I might be into. Won’t be home til Sunday though so it will probably be gone by then

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

The meta of smgs destroying everything. Too many explosive items and useless items in general. Map's getting stale. Still some building bugs like the stairs going through the ground or still getting shot through the walls at times. I'm sure others can list even more haha

21. dlemert

Trusted

Instead of introducing a completely new map I think they should have a "classic" mode where you can choose to play the original map. I liked it when everything was more spaced out and there were like half the locations haha.

ghostedaway likes this.
  22. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck this week’s challenges. Epic really showing how much they give a shit about making the game better.

23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yikes these challenges are garbage

yeahrightdude likes this.
  24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Epic has to know how much explosives are hated in the game so they throw four explosive challenges at us to spite us

yeahrightdude likes this.
  25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Exactly. Like them adding dynamite after the explosion damage through walls fiasco was an obvious spite too.