Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 96

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah I really need that disco mode for this 3 stage damage opponents in a single match challenge because I'm not good enough to do this shit

2. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Got my first win in forever last night, the first day I've played since zombies were removed thank god. It's funny though because I have been enjoying playing the Zombie LTM mode a lot now lol, hilarious at endgame when there's loads of zombies as they all seem to just follow one player at a time - you just see about 10 of them running in a line after one player despite them having 3 or 4 teammates nearby :crylaugh:

It's also just as good for challenges as 50v50 was in my experience.

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

tier 17 with like 3 weeks to go fml

4. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

i'm about 3 weeks behind on challenges, might as well wait until its double XP and try to do them all in one weekend

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

They are selling 10 battle stars for 900 vbucks if that helps haha

6. CobraKidJon

I only spend money on the skins and if I’m like tier 90 and end of season

ghostedaway likes this.
  7. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

The new mode with zombies is the dumbest mode. I think they have changed it slightly but its still a chore dealing with those damn zombies and you are really not fighting anyone. That coupled with the fact that the first storm circle is huge and you have none of your teammates around half the time.

8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

What's the point of allowing any other number but 69 on the jerseys. They'll never be used.

9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

10. 715creeks

Meet me in Montauk

Not huge on NFL, but I bought the Blitz skin simply because of the value and customization.

11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Ugh one of the worst ways to die is when you get stuck on something ughhhhh

12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Pickaxe damage is now 20 lol

13. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

why do they alter such weird shit all the time haha. Get rid of glider redeploy outside of the LTM's if they want to make a positive change - balloons, rifts and ATKs are enough options for fast traveling in this game.

Edit: Oh shit! Just seen that they have removed it after the latest patch, thank god.

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah was just about to mention that lol

PandaBear! likes this.
  15. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

It made solos so much harder because you just get 3rd-partied almost every fight you get in. Since Fortnitemares I have got 3 wins in about 200+ games and come 2nd or 3rd more times than I could count because someone would either A) glide into a fight I was in and take both kills, or B) just glide to high ground and attack the winner of the fight. It's a legitimate tactic of course, but when it happens game after game after game then it does make you a bit jaded :-/

16. CobraKidJon

they removed the nfl jerseys and they might not come back and I’m pissed.

17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Wow - really? Even if you bought them?

18. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

No just for sale no longer. You can use one you bought.

19. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

damn i havent played in a while because of red dead and forgot to buy it!!

20. CobraKidJon

my bad I meant to say store but damn I’ve been busy this past week so I didn’t have a chance to get.

also all the stuff made with people wearing the nfl jerseys is so bad for the nfl which is good.

21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I think they'll be back for sure by the super bowl

22. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

No surprise the mounted turret is already bugged lol. People get stuck on the floor

yeahrightdude likes this.
  23. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I wish there was a discount option to only buy one team’s. Didn’t feel like paying $10 for one jersey.

I tried playing this the other day and it is unplayable for me now. Players move so slow and aiming is imprecise feeling. BO4 is a much more fun experience for me. I’ll probably check it out again in a month and see if I feel any differently

24. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Just an FYI for any dumbasses like me ITT, you cannot glide after using balloons now that glider redeploy is gone lmao - you gotta drop one or two to drift down rather than use the weapon switch button to drop all of them at once. Love to be in top-10 with an all-purple/gold loadout then fall 160m to my death trying to relocate to some high ground :crylaugh:

In almost a complete 180 to my stance yesterday, I think glider redeploy from a height of at least 75 to 100m would be a legitimate addition to the game - therefore you wouldn't be a sitting (floating?) duck when using balloons and those who are building up to escape the storm would have to use a decent amount of mats to do so.

25. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

They probably should just vault the balloons