Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 83

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I finished the time trials last night. The one in the desert was the easiest as you only needed to run. The ones at Snobby/near Tomato need golf carts. Lonely lodge was pretty easy too, just need to build a few ramps. The last two (near Pleasant/near Tilted)were a pain for me lol

Edit: Actually you could probably just run for the Tomato one but I kept getting to the last one a second too late so I just went and grabbed a golf cart

2. Rogue99T

Newbie Prestigious

Who else is watching #SummerSkirmish? Whoa are you rooting for? I want xChocoBars to win.

3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I was having a rough night last night, until I played squads. Got two eliminations, and we came in third. I keep getting the new shotgun, but never get a chance to use it.

4. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I kinda liked the time trial challenges for something different

Also I landed at tilted and found an LMG and knocked both of those challenges out in one match so i was quite pleased with that

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  5. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Won a duo snipers match and got my first angry message on fortnite last night. Good times

6. Doctor Proper

A little late to the party, but I'm always down to play squads! I'm DoctorProperMD on Epic Games and Xbox.

Zach likes this.
  7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

the new thing this week being added is an item so that is cool also they delayed the patch a few days so the road trip skin doesn't leak super early lol

8. CobraKidJon

[​IMG]

i like it

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Tomato Town is now Tomato Temple

10. CobraKidJon

imagine being the town that tears itself down to build a tomato temple

all praise the tomato

ghostedaway likes this.
  11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Road Trip skin leaked and it looks super cool

12. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Would be cool if they had a rift that would teleport you to some random location on the map. Go from Junk Junction to Flush Factory in .5 seconds

13. CobraKidJon

tomato temple is kinda ehh with like loot wise but it is good to see tomato head back

14. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Uhhhh lightning keeps striking the desert and now there’s a giant purple box there

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  15. Rogue99T

Newbie Prestigious

It happened during the first heat of Summer Skirmish today. Ninja and DrLupo interacted with it and we Impulsed and lost some of their materials.

16. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Cube is also moving, slowly but surely.

17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Also, how long does it take to videos to show up? I played a match yesterday I'm dying to rewatch. It was 50v50 and a guy was down (on my team), and instead of helping him, I had 9 bounce pads. Hilarity ensued.

18. okayibelieveyou

Tam Rogic CSC Prestigious

May be a PS4 problem but is anyone else finding that you can't mute other people? I go into the options menu and click x to mute them but it doesn't happen. I can see it on the side screen as well coming up in white to say to mute them.

19. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Yes omg, I had that problem yesterday and it was annoying the hell out of me. I ended up going into the settings and turning voice chat volume all the way down just to make it bearable.

20. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Been having this issue on Xbox for a while not. It used to work intermittently, but now it just doesn't work at all.

21. CobraKidJon

I'm super aggressive in this game and my brother isn't so playing with him is no fun.

I'm all launch pad/rift in for a fight and he wants to wait back and snipe.

22. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I’m comfortable doing both but prefer to snipe. I feel out what the situation calls for.

If that cube crosses my path, that’s a fade on sight though

23. CobraKidJon

I love how they are using the 50v50 to get all the LTM back in the game.

24. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Solid gold 50 v 50 is so much more fun than regular. Teams are balanced weapon-wise so the fights last way longer.

50 v 50 rockets plz

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  25. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I wish it was still soarin' though. I didn't realize they took that away, built up a rather large ramp as I have for the past few weeks, jumped, and died. Haha.