Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 81

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I don’t see the point in upping wall hp, they aren’t supposed to be impossible to take out

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

i guess trying to make people use other material than wood but like wood is easy and quiet to farm

3. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Plus you don’t get shit from farming steel. You can hit the circle every time and still only get 2 metal

4. CobraKidJon

brick is also the best material if you trying to fight it out long term

Zach likes this.
  5. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Probably so you aren't like me and level houses by knocking out the bottom exterior walls, haha. I think it's a hoot.

6. Zach

Trusted Supporter

That’s just part of the game though. People should know to connect it with stairs and stuff too to prevent that

7. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Buildings are a waste of time if you’re trying to farm materials. Trees/bushes/wooden fences for wood, rocks for brick, and metal fences/cars for steel. That’s all you really need

8. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I'm so disappointed. I thought I took video of it, but apparently I did.

I was doing 50v50, about 10 of us went Dusty, on my way out I went to that ice cream truck that has 100,000 HP. I saw two dudes whacking away at it and decided to join it. For every 8-10 hits you get 1 metal. But anyway, we kept going. More and more people joined, there was literally like 10 us all all round the ice cream truck, some on top, most just around it, one person dancing just watching us. Eventually we destroyed it, and it was just a chest with all common stuff. Was so funny just watching everyone tear about this 100,000 HP ice cream truck.

Dog with a Blog and Zach like this.
  9. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I’ve been wondering why that was there. I heard the chest noise like two weeks ago tried to break and said nah, then when I went back a few days later the chest noise was gone

10. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Well it's weird because some ice cream trucks are easily destroyed, but that specific one was made to be almost indestructible.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  11. CobraKidJon

think i will drop the money to get the durburger skin

12. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Properly pissing me off this game at the moment. What a horrible buggy mess. Every patch introduced breaks something, introduces horrible lag too.

Been trying to get the damage with explosives challenge from this week all day. Been stuck on 225/300 despite clearly damaging people in numerous games. Downed somebody on the ground spamming grenades at them, yet didn't get a single bit towards the challenge. Downed numerous people with clingers yet same thing. Even see the numbers pop up on screen when the damage hits, but nothing.

13. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Damage by grenade is at least a million times easier than death by grenade

And death by trap was a fucking nightmare for me

14. Dog with a Blog

It’s pretty easy to get in 50 vs. 50 if you just knock people and throw a clinger on them. Or I’d join a squad game and there is almost always someone who is afk at the end of the drop

15. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I finally made the switch from combat pro to builder pro and it’s already been been working quite well. I can’t believe I have almost 200 victory royales

16. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

That's my point above though. I was getting it, numerous times in the same game at points, but it wasn't registering for the challenge and it wasn't updating. I was stuck on 225/300 all afternoon.

17. CobraKidJon

there was 3 guys huddled up inside this 4x4 and I threw all my grenades into it and it showed I damaged them yet nothing for the challenge.

It feels like only clingers work for it.

18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah grenades wouldn't work for me either. The other items did though

19. CobraKidJon

bought mullet marauder and I am hyped

20. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

The in-game news thing says that the Heavy Sniper is coming soon!

21. Dog with a Blog

Fuck yes

22. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm fucked lol

23. CobraKidJon

can't even use a normal sniper

24. CobraKidJon

also mullet marauder plus plus the floaties back bling and ballon harvesting tool is A1

ghostedaway likes this.
  25. Dog with a Blog

My friends and I refer to the semi-auto as the “fake sniper” cause it’s just trash lol. But I love the bolt and the hunting rifle. I’ll honestly take a hunting rifle over a bolt sometimes

johnnyferris and PandaBear! like this.