Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 63

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

gotta say I wouldn't mind a nerf to rockets just because they seem to dominate solo late game

if some dude has a height advantage and rockets? I just can't build around them or shoot it down.

Contender likes this.
  2. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

yeah, the rocket took me out with only three of us left last night. I was v sad.

kinda happy for them but mad that my partner just started last week and has already won three times. I've finished second too many times. :verysad:

3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Hmmm

People keep bugging me to play this. So I finally decide to dl it, and it won’t....

My ps4 just kinda sits there, and refreshes the game page when I hit download

4. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Get an Xbox :)

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I will eventually get an X

6. CobraKidJon

faced the harsh reality I'll probably only get to level 65

7. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Gotta love the people in 5 teams of 20 who refuse to just revive your 4 remaining teammates, and then lose because you had three less team members than the first place team

8. CobraKidJon

Switch players are the best at reviving

Contender, Zach and Kyle Max like this.
  9. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

The amount of my own teammates on PS4 that have danced on my grave is appalling and sadistic.

Zach likes this.
  10. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Well idk what the deal was last night, but it downloaded fine this morning.

Anyways finally excited to join the zeitgeist. I’ve had so many games in my backlog I knew if I started this 3-4 months ago when it started getting really popular I would never finish them. I’ve been told I should buy a battle pack/pass around the time of a new season is this true? When does the next season start?

11. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

next season will start in like 3 weeks, id say its worth getting the battlepass still. you can knock out a lot of the challenges really quickly and get some neat cosmetics

so im kinda torn on what Epic is doing with the game right now. on one hand i dont think the material nerfs have been THAT bad, its still fairly easy to farm up and killing people to take their mats is still the quickest way to do it. on the other hand i sincerely hope Epic are seeing just how many players want the building to be what defines the skillcap of the game. the shooting in the game is ok for what it is but the building mechanic is what really seperates it from the other BRs. i totally understand them wanting to give some counterplay to building but i think just flat out nerfing material caps and making it more difficult to build is the absolute worst way to go about it. the minigun and c4 buffs are a much better way of doing it, coupled with things like the stink bomb and the impulse nades to give people a way of fighting back against people that are master builders without limiting the options of those that build.

i also totally agree about nerfing the pump. its without a doubt my most used weapon and i do love it but if we're talking balance it should probably not be in the game, or at the very least needs to have its damage reduced. i am glad theyve given the heavy shotgun a reason for existing but the pump is still far too easy to acquire and way too powerful for its accessibility.

PandaBear! likes this.
  12. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Unlocked Omega two nights ago and I’m already sitting at level 76. Should be able to get to 80.

The C4 is my favorite thing in this game now

13. Hey! I don't know how the joining people's matches by adding them thing works, but I started playing it on PC a few months ago. It's been nearly two months since my last session, but once I regularly get a decent wifi connection again, I'll be able to get back on it. My username is Therm6ssorpunch.

Contender likes this.
  14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Jesus is there a faster way to glide in? People do it so much faster than me

15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

This could be helpful, idk for sure lol

Cameron likes this.
  16. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Yeah jump earlier. I feel like the bus is slower than even the people with gliders activated. You can also decrease your angle of attack while sky diving to keep the speed but cover more distance

17. lightning

Yeah you have to add people as a friend and you join via the lobby.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  18. Zach Jun 23, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 23, 2018)
    Zach

Trusted Supporter

I’ll add you @Petit nain des Îles

I’m on Xbox, I tend to get off at 11 pm EST, but Friday is my last day of work so I’ll be free a lot more after that

19. Cool! I didn't realize you could play with people from any other platforms. Doesn't it create a bit of a weird balance due to the changes in gameplay?

*I ask though I'm a noob who is too lazy to learn how to build correctly.*

20. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Go to the control settings and switch to Builder Pro if you haven’t already. Makes building almost too simple tbh

21. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

I so badly wish there was a no building mode lol

22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This game is v addicting, and I very much see its appeal.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  23. CobraKidJon

[​IMG]

soooon

24. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Fate is a top tier skin, waaaay better than Omen

yes yes yes playground yes yes yes

25. CobraKidJon

I really wish 50 v 50 was a permanent mode just because it's so much fun.