Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

I started playing this game a couple of days ago. I think I'm done after watching that video...

2. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

lol

3. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Definitely only capable on PC, but what a building master

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

yeah watching pc streams of this game is insane because of the building

I wish they made it easier on console

5. CobraKidJon

why is this tweet so funny to me

6. johnnyferris

Fortnite out here teaching the cardinal directions

7. CobraKidJon

was feeling all good heading into too 15 with five kills.

I walk into this little hut and die from the trap that was placed in there. SMH.

SOMEONE TAKE THIS GAME AWAY FROM ME. I DONT DESERVE IT.

8. scroopy.noopers

: (

i was playing two games where i was on my way to a win but killed myself. the first one was right after i got a clean kill in the top 5. his legendary scar was rolling into the storm and i chased after it thinking it was no big deal. i grab the scar, start running back, seeing a dude perfectly looking away from me. as i jumped up to part of the hill to get a shot, i realized it wasn't grass, and i slipped down, and the storm took me. the other one was right after getting my 4th kill in the top 10, and my pc lost video then turned off, because earlier i was playing around with cpu and gpu settings, trying to overclock them -____-

at least i got to know what it was like to play at 100 fps for a couple hours.

9. CobraKidJon

10. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

Shooting test is sooooooooo good.

11. zporter92

Regular

Finally got a solo win! Finished with 2 health but it still counts

mescalineeyes likes this.
  12. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Ok, I just downloaded this game today, have no fucking clue what the whole building stuff is about(?!) but I just won my 5th ever game? It was on 'squads' (but I have yet to actually meet a single squad member in the 5 games), is that good?

13. lightning

hopefully this will help:
    Fortnite Guide And Tips: How To Build Effectively In Battle Royale
    Fortnite: Battle Royale - How to build quickly
    Fortnite Guide: How to Play Battle Royale Squads and Duos

as for yet to meet a squad member, do you mean you played squads but you were the only one in the team? in the top left, was your name the only one you saw?

CoffeeEyes17 and PandaBear! like this.
  14. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks! Building seemed so complicated so I'll dive into those asap.
    By that I meant I've never been able to meet up with anyone who was on my squad before I or they were eliminated (I always seem to end up on the opposite side of the map to them?), and tbph I didn't even realise I was playing Squads until I won that game and was trying to look at my stats in the lobby after lmao. I sound so dumb :crylaugh:

storm likes this.
  15. johnnyferris

As far squads, you’ll notice players will put markers pertaining to that squad person’s color on the map when you’re waiting to drop. This is usually a non-verbal way of saying this is “where we want to land” so try and look for that at the start. You can do the same if you feel comfortable enough. The compass on top of your screen will also show the markers.

PandaBear! likes this.
  16. CobraKidJon

I'm blocking you sorry

This has to never done

(I've been playing forever and still yet to win)

PandaBear! likes this.
  17. zporter92

Regular

PlayStation or Xbox?

PandaBear! likes this.
  18. CobraKidJon

On that grind

24/7

let's get some more L's

19. CobraKidJon

I just really can't get shooting down especially when it comes to those like top 10 fights and I just miss everything.

20. scroopy.noopers

: (

I was in the final 1v1 and I had em. landed a few headshots with a rare smg and knew one more would do it. But nah. I choked. They won with 20 hp left :(

21. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks, will remember that if/when I start playing with friends, but just gonna stick to solo for now because every squad I'd had so far were total idiots that would die falling off their own structures and shit.

It was pure, unfiltered luck man, and i'm not ashamed to say I camped like HELL at the end! I seem to have a knack for ending up exactly where the eye of the storm will end up by pure chance/dumb luck, so everyone was converging on me but I'd somehow found two gold chests (almost 3; could hear it but couldn't find it) on the way so had rocket launcher, big shield potion and an assload of ammo. With 5 left I hid in a hut and shut the door (lmao) and 2 players started building ontop of the hut!!! Those two killed everyone else so it was just me and them, then one broke through the ceiling so i just got my tactical shotgun with 160 bullets(!) and just unloaded on them for the win! The 1v1 ended up accidentally running infant of me so 3 shotgun blasts in the back made that a piece of cake :crylaugh:

PS4 !

22. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I think I suck too much at this to enjoy it

23. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Been playing this for a few weeks. Still not great, but I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Just decided to shell out the $10 for Battle Pass yesterday. Do I have to buy Battle Pass every Season or is it a one time purchase?

24. CobraKidJon

every season.

25. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter