Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 43

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

No mention of Tilted being gone but it could still be a surprise when the game is back up I guess

2. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I would hate Tilted being gone and I think they need to add more town/city-type places to the map. The places I hate the most are A) Dusty Depot and B) Tomato Town - Dusty because the area surrounding it is far too open and people can see you from a mile away, and Tomato Town because it's just terrible (has like 3 buildings). If the worry is that Tilted lures too many players in, the answer would be to reduce loot there and develop shitty places like the above to encourage more people to land elsewhere, no?

3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I still think they should replace either Anarchy Acres or Fatal Fields with something new, those places are way too similar. I was thinking maybe like a harbor or port or something where AA is since it's right on the water, although I like that place more than FF

An amusement park location could be cool too

PandaBear! likes this.
  4. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Yeah that's a good point I hadn't really thought of, I agree they don't necessarily need to destroy tilted but I think they do need to do something to encourage people to spread out more.

Yeah they definitely should replace one, they don't need two spots that are basically just open farm field with a couple of shacks/barns. I personally like FF more but would be fine with either one. An amusement park would be sweet, or the harbor idea, or maybe even just a big shopping mall.

PandaBear! likes this.
  5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

yeah they basically need to revamp a whole lot of the map because some areas are just pure trash.

also question how many tiers do you go up just by finishing only the battle pass challenges and by that I mean in total of everything?

6. zporter92

Regular

50 tiers I believe. I believe each tier has 50 stars, and there are ten weeks in a season

7. zporter92

Regular

But generally in doing so you will complete some dailies, so I’d say it’s more like 55-60

8. CobraKidJon

I'm on tier 99 for Xbox One and I'm kinda just debating on switching over to PS4 this weekend and see how fast I can climb up the battlepass if I buy it today.

9. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

50 vs 50 is insanely good!!! Best LTM I’ve played so far by a long way - SO hectic!

10. Dog with a Blog

Ughhhh. I haven’t been able to play for like two weeks and there’s no telling when I’ll be able to. Dying

11. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

This is a little unfair if you ask me. I literally got to John Wick 5 hours before this update. So what? Now I don't get compensated for the down time, but the people who have presumably played less do? Doesn't make much sense to me I guess.

wordzanddreamz likes this.
  12. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Yeah that is exactly how I feel. I literally only got a trash back bling while everyone else gets boosted levels.

13. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I honestly don't know how I feel about it. I won both the games I played... but people on my team seemed more interested in robbing each other of loot than doing anything as a team. I literally had multiple "teammates" trap me in with building so that I couldn't open a loot drop that I was waiting at for 20 seconds before they got there.

PandaBear! likes this.
  14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah someone stole a LMG from me as soon as I popped the chest open. Turns out I'm not a big fan of the gun anyway lol

I prefer the mode with teams of 20 but it's still good times

15. CobraKidJon

I think my favorite part of this LTM is the buildings everyone is making and all the jump pads.

I strictly go for kills so I never really notice the loot crate stuff

PandaBear! likes this.
  16. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah this happened to me too, now I just avoid the balloons and take what I can off players who have died. Even worse when you try to build upwards to place a launch pad up high and your own team shoot your ramp and cause you to fall 100m :redanger:

17. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I’m already at 97 and I would have gotten the levels anyways with the new challenges. I would have taken vbucks over anything, but that’s too much to ask for.

18. CobraKidJon

it is weird how much people are going for those boxes like yeah some good stuff in there but you actually gotta be good with the weapons to make sure it was worth it.

I loot all the dead bodies.

19. jordanjohnson09

Regular

imagine getting first in solo with no kills lol

20. CobraKidJon

I watched someone do that and it was amazing to watch

21. jordanjohnson09

Regular

lol kinda boring really, missed everything fun!

22. CobraKidJon

oh yeah it's super boring

the dude literally only won because someone was building up and he shot the whole building down and that person died

but the commitment hiding in bushes is amazing

23. CobraKidJon

played one round of 50 v 50 and I managed to knock out 5 challenges which basically gave me the John Wick skin NICE

24. CobraKidJon

today he is playing with RL Grime

This is wild

25. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I've done that! Lmao, was so funny because I had to run from dropping in at Junk Junction all the way down to Lucky Landing and literally saw no-one until I got there, then the last guy ended up destroying the base of his own giant tower and fell down & died to give me the win. I dabbed on that guy hard after - "had to do it to 'em!" :crylaugh:

jordanjohnson09 likes this.