Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 42

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

I think those are the little gnomes scattered around the map for that challenge? Someone correct me if I'm wrong

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

yes it's the gnomes if you didn't grab them yet.

3. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

It was different from the gnomes, plus I already completed that challenge a while ago so they shouldn’t still be in my game. Maybe I’m going crazy.

4. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, that wasn't your headset. It was the person standing behind you, in your home.

oldjersey likes this.
  5. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

6. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

The babadook would never try to scare me like that

dadbolt likes this.
  7. CobraKidJon

I'm only 5 tiers away from the John Wick skin so I can finally chill and focus on other games wooo.

8. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Is today the day that tilted goes bye bye?

9. CobraKidJon

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I feel like most of the players that complained about the guided missile either just stood there watching it come at them or just tried running away when they should have been building to avoid getting hit by it

11. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

You guys seen all the smaller meteors & shooting stars in the sky today? I thought someone had just fired a rocket up into the air but then I realised I was just an idiot lol. Something def feels like it will happen on 4/18 (US date)

12. zporter92

Regular

I saw some shooting stars last night when I was playing. Unfortunately doesn’t seem like anything happened today :(

PandaBear! likes this.
  13. brentkid

Regular

Nah. It slowed down the pace of the game a lot, particularly once you got down to the last few circles. People would prefer to hole up in a fort and just spam rockets. I get the building counter but if you're dealing with other people still in the circle you can't just focus on the person with the remote rocket. At least with the traditional rocket launcher the user needs to expose themselves and constantly consider moving/their positioning. I imagine it was an even worse cheese tactic in Duos/Squads where other players could just play look out while someone else uses the missiles.

14. CobraKidJon

in this week of who is playing with ninja,

It seems like Marshmello is playing with him and that's wild.

PandaBear! likes this.
  15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Didn't think too much about that side of things. Totally understand where people are coming from then.

16. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

update at 4 am tomorrow - could it be the end of tilted??? i wonder what will happen if there is nothing comes from all the conspiracies around the comet

PandaBear! likes this.
  17. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

the weapon switch speed change has been a blessing and im glad theyre vaulting that damn missle launcher

i have a feeling Tilted Towers will be obliterated as the last big event of this season. im guessing 50v50v2 is coming back tomorrow, matter of fact a dev said that on the subreddit, but im sure SOMETHING is going to happen with Tilted soon.

cant wait for the LMG too thatll be fun

18. CobraKidJon

it's gonna be amazing tomorrow when titled towers is still there and people will complain.

paperlung likes this.
  19. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

I personally really hope all the speculation is true and they destroy tilted, either tomorrow or at the end of the season. While I occasionally drop there just to say "eff it lets see what happens", in my opinion it has negatively impacted the game. I think the game flowed better when people were more evenly spread around the map and there weren't like 20+ people dropping tilted every game.

20. CobraKidJon

they can only kill it off after the season ends due to the tilted challenge but it's weird to think where would people go next.

I guess Retail and Pleasant?

21. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Couldn’t they theoretically just replace it with something else?

22. zporter92

Regular

I think they need to destroy it or add a brand new map to cycle into matchmaking just to keep it fresh

23. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

My predictions for it are one of these..
    1. It hits Tilted and that area becomes a new area.
    2. It hits Tilted, ushering in a Dinosaur or Alien theme for next season.
    3. It hits, "destroying" the whole map to usher in a new map.

24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

It would be kind of cool if it's just like a giant crater with construction equipment inside, like they're rebuilding it

25. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

zporter92 likes this.