Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 145

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

2. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Oh my god I can't wait to be in a game

mescalineeyes likes this.
  3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

If they took out building I might finally be good at the game

4. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Just until the 29th, but I think the hope is they keep it as a full time LTM! It's so much fun.

amorningofsleep likes this.
  5. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

anotherpancake likes this.
  6. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

God I'm enjoying the no building part so much.

7. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Yup. This absolutely needs to stick around as a permanent mode. I'd play this all the time. It's a completely different game without building

amorningofsleep likes this.
  8. mescalineeyes

this new mode is so fucking sweaty and downright exhausting haha

got me first dub today, felt great.

love how they went all in on the anime lately haha

66958519490__EC0BDF01-BB25-4850-B8BC-BB8637B75C60.jpeg
    66958527393__57390EB8-B10D-433F-B53F-DF734444E2C0.jpeg

9. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

The new pickaxe/sword that you can customize is sooooo clean

10. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I don’t like the current way of playing. If someone has the high ground you can’t build up to get them. Your only option is to run towards them.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  11. mescalineeyes

The season pass was the easiest 12 bucks I ever spent (got a month of Crew)

12. mescalineeyes

Comp still has them and building will be back in about a week

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Playing arena is annoying because you can’t level down. So if you have a decent run that bumps you up to a new skill level you’ll never get out. So my buddy and I always end up in a pool way above our skill so we have to go back to pubs.

I’m loving some of the new quality of life changes like the climbing and sprinting but the no builds gimmick is extremely annoying. It makes the end game a coin flip to who gets zone vs who has to run at the team with zone.

I loved Tilted Town in C1 so I thought I’d like this but the wide open rotations make it boring and predictable.

14. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Arena needs a big revamp as far as the divisions and such, imo. It's just not very good for the reason you mentioned. Plus,if you're REALLY good, you're stuck with the same competition basically until points reset.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

16. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Bumping this thread because I still play this game almost daily (really not much else has peaked my interest as of late, and I'm waiting for a PC build sometime later this year so still rocking my PS4) and I've gotta say, having more fun now than I think I ever have with this game!
    No builds for someone who was never great at building is just pure joy. Feels just competitive enough without that huge building skill gap that I feel I always had between myself and better players. I'm really happy they kept it around permanently.
    Anyway, the new season rocks. Happy they're consistently changing things in the game. Really feels like the updates and changes are pumped out as often as they were in the mid-late Chapter 1 days, and it's a great thing.
    Really happy about the state the game is in, and I'm excited about the future of it!

PolarBlare likes this.
  17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I was watching someone play no build the other day and fuck it looks fun, building made me hate the damn game

18. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Definitely give it a shot. I was never a great builder so it made me love all the fun items like shockwave grenades, junk rifts when they were around, fireflies, and basically any item that would destroy builds. No build just works really well on the map I feel like it's pretty balanced and takes a way different type of skill than building. It's not perfect yet, but for it only being around for a season it feels like it's in a great spot as of now.

oldjersey likes this.
  19. PolarBlare

Regular Supporter

New season shed all the weirdly edgy stuff from season 2 in favor of the fun slightly goofy vibe I like about this game. 100% here for it

ragnarokstar and anotherpancake like this.
  20. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Darth Vader and Indiana Jones in the battle pass was an easy purchase

21. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

No build has been a fantastic change.

oldjersey and anotherpancake like this.
  22. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

The slightly goofy vibe is what I've always loved about this game. My favorite item ever put in the game was rgoae boomboxes forever ago sometime in CH1

mescalineeyes and PolarBlare like this.
  23. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The new battle pass is not good

yeahrightdude and PolarBlare like this.
  24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I want Spider-Gwen but I really don't want to do those dumb challenges anymore lol

SpeckledSouls likes this.
  25. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Feel the complete opposite. This is my favorite battle pass in a long time.