Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 141

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Wouldn't be surprised since this season will be aliens/space. I hope the Samus rumor comes true too.

2. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

These summer Creator challenges are the worse thing fortnite has ever done

anotherpancake and yeahrightdude like this.
  3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I hate them. Full of kids that play the game 10 hours a day

anotherpancake likes this.
  4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Some total angel came up to me and started crouching a bunch so I followed them to a corner under the stairs and they pulled a rocket launcher out and killed themselves 20 times so I could Rez them. Once I was done he dropped the launcher and I returned the favor.

I’m not psyched to do the rest of them though!

5. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I played the pro 100 thing yesterday and after about 5 minutes it was just every player spamming a rocket launcher so I just turned it off

yeahrightdude and anotherpancake like this.
  6. Matt

My friend and I ended up on different teams and just worked together to get all the challenges done. What an awful grind

yeahrightdude likes this.
  7. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Just discovered this game. My gf and I have been doing a lot of Duos, I haven't even looked at the missions or whatever they are lol, I just like jumping in and playing. Was proud of myself for nabbibg a few 1st place wins in Solo, no idea if that's hard or not lol

Contender and oakhurst like this.
  8. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

They do skill-based match making. So there's typically a lot of bots in solos for your first few games. Not to negate your win, cause those are huge, but you'll start to notice bot-behavior for sure.

9. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Aaaaaah - is it matched by level or by like... the metrics of how you actually play? Cause I'm up past like level 40 now, but it'd make sense if levels isn't how they rate you, cause you can buy yourself a level up, right?

10. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Not sure exactly their algorithm on how SBMM is, but it's not strictly level it seems.
    Been playing for 3 years and never really played much of any solos so I still don't have a solo win lol

11. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I'm not sure. Could be K/D, accuracy %, etc. that goes into consideration?

12. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Guess there's an Ariana Grande concert in Fortnite in two minutes? lol

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

That looked really cool. They really go above and beyond for these in-game concerts.

14. Matt

The concert was fun - I had a lot of extra v bucks so I bought the Ariana skin lol

15. Matt

That was pretty sick

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

my friend and i are both coincidentally off work tomorrow so we might try to stay up and catch it right when it starts again.

supposedly misty, dirty, I think weeping. and more are supposed to be destroyed

17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Watching it, it looks like Misty, Dirty, Weeping, and Steamy were all hit.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  18. Matt

Misty was the best location on the map :(

RIP

Contender and yeahrightdude like this.
  19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

So it's not gonna be chapter 3?

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

it said to be continued in season 8 so I assume not yet. Probably just doing enough changes that they needed a longer downtime I assume.

misty and dirty have been my only serious drops on this map so I’m pretty devastated but I’m still excited

ghostedaway likes this.
  21. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I’m just glad the dumb alien stuff is over with

22. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

This season was great.

sucks if true about misty. I either drop there or the drive in

23. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Misty was one of my favorite places to drop, but all the alien stuff got old. I can’t remember how many times I was in the final 5 and some coward in a UFO just spam kills me

24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Noooo leave those stupid weapons out of the game!