Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 138

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Marvel season is a go!

2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Love the characters they went with for the battle pass and that you can actually use some of their powers. Endless possibilities for item shop skins too. Scared for my wallet

3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Loving the Thor skin. The Hammer makes a great pick axe. Love when you swap to it, it flies to you and you don't just grab it from your back. The glider is amazing as well. I haven't done a deep dive in the battle bass to see what's to come, but I'm loving it so far.

Doom's place is a nut house right now. Not too crazy about his bomb, but the blasters are fun. \

New fish are fun. Although stacking seems like it'll be a problem now.

Like some of the unvaulted stuff, hate others.

4. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Haven't played yet but looking forward to it after work! Really got back into it last season. Not a huge Marvel person but excited nonetheless!

5. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

I hate the chest rate change, but everything else is welcome.

6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Today's the day! Really looking forward to todays event.

anotherpancake likes this.
  7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Finally. Season 4 has lasted too long.

8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I think you’re going to really enjoy the secret character for season 5

9. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Absolutely. I just hope the whole season isn't SW like this whole season was Marvel.

10. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

It won’t be. Most of the skins in the battle pass have leaked and they’re original characters again.

11. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Legitimately enjoying this game again. Excited to see the map changes!

12. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I wonder how much will actually change. I assume Stark will leave. Thinking Galactus will destroy some other stuff on the left side of the map?

13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

If the rumors about the map are true I’m going to be so glad

14. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Not sure about specifics but the way they're hyping this up as the biggest event yet, I wouldn't be surprised if half the map is completely different. A very welcome change.

15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

So pumped for this event. Expecting MCU levels of epicness

16. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

played over the weekend for the first time in ages and was able to go from level 50~ to level 100 by plowing through all of the challenges

17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I'm at 198, with no motivation to reach 200 (or 220). I don't use any Marvel skins so the rainbow variant does nothing for me.

18. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Yeah the silver, gold and rainbow foils are pointless

19. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

That was fun. Excited the downtime is only until midnight EST

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

season 4 rocked. best season in a long time. I'm not a comic book fan at all so I was initially very turned off by a full season dedicated to that but this has been a lot of fun.

Can't wait for tonight!

21. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

It was just okay. I feel like they overhyped it. Like Iron Man gave you a jetpack, but for nothing? The bus thing was neat, would have liked to walk on his arm instead of flying, make it feel even bigger.

22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I wasn't a fan of season 4 at all. I can't count how many times I came in 2nd place to someone that would just shoot doctor doom or iron man beams at me. Get that stuff out of Fortnite. If I wanted to get killed by a superpower I would play an avengers game.

anotherpancake and yeahrightdude like this.
  23. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

Getting a victory royale by unibeaming someone is very satisfying tho NGL

24. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I never used a superpower when I would get a victory royale. I would intentionally get a superpower just to hide it in a random bush so no one could use it.

Oskarr and angel paste like this.
  25. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Event was fun. Wanted to see more destruction though haha. I ended up at level 171. Wanted to get at least one rainbow skin unlocked but I can't be bothered dealing with super powers anymore lol