Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 137

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I tried that as so many on reddit recommend it but couldn't get to grips with it at all. I've just got reload as R3 (crouch moved to down on d-pad) and L3 the same as usual. Sometimes in fights I would find myself pressing down to hard on the sticks without realising so I had to change them to something that wasn't really going to expose me like getting stuck in crouch or something!

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

This is actually why i moved it to a paddle as soon as I could lol I just thought I was a weirdo for squeezing my controller so tight in fights that i press the sticks in on accident.

PandaBear! likes this.
  3. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Feel like I've missed my chance to get a controller w/ paddles and put the work in to improve with it, realistically I'm 100% not going to be able to catch up to people who compete & place in the £££ for cash cups etc. now.

I'm learning how to speed run Tomb Raider 1 now instead lol, way more relaxing and low-key :crylaugh:

yeahrightdude likes this.
  4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Ayyyy just won the first solo game I attempted with a broken hand.

been playing in duos thinking I was doing alright but we haven’t gotten a win yet. Then my partner got frustrated and logged off for a bit so I played a solo game and got the W. Lol

I wish I was back on XBOX so I could message whoever I beat to brag because it’s gotta be a true bummer losing to “IGotABrokenHand” lol

cybele and pauljgreco like this.
  5. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I really hope there's significant change in S2.

pauljgreco likes this.
  6. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Might play some team rumble later to check out these new changes - apparently there are NPC's in the game now?!?!? Not played since December so will be interesting lol

7. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Yeah there’s different Bond like areas around with NPC and a boss. Once you kill the boss, you have access specific weapons.

PandaBear! likes this.
  8. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

There's henchmen that have some decent loot at the new POIs. They're way stronger than bots though, so be careful.

PandaBear! likes this.
  9. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Yeah this update is insanely good. Played a bit yesterday and the new POI's are a loooooot to take it at first. I watched a couple streams to see what they knew and it helped me a bit after not knowing what was happening for a while.

PandaBear! likes this.
  10. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Made it through 1.5 games before quitting, and have now deleted Fortnite to make space for another game. Enjoyed this game more than any other in recent memory but season 2 just isn't for me tbh :tear::rock:

11. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I'm getting to that point. I stopped beginning of S6, started again weeks before S10 ended. Have been playing regularly for Chapter 2, but it's not fun for me anymore. Which, honestly, is a good thing, hoping to spend more time working out, riding my Peloton instead of playing FN all night.

PandaBear! likes this.
  12. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

This event fucking ruled. Well done Fortnite, well done.

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It was super cool

14. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

The scene where the roller coaster tracks came out everywhere and then rainbow colors everywhere was so cool. Would have been neat if at the end when you're going towards the black hole it transported you to S1 map and you can only play one round of team rumble on it.

ghostedaway likes this.
  15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

If only man! And yeah, rainbow part was my favorite

16. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I don't play this as much anymore (Warzone has taken over my life lol) and still try and keep up with the game/what's going on with it, but that event yesterday was sick. Not what I expected at all.

17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Played for the first time in about a month after almost vowing to never play again. The games were unbearably sweaty. Every person would build like it was world cup quals. My buddy and I were getting so upset because it was really starting to feel like we were in a higher SBMM pool than the pro/streamers.

Finally they took SBMM out of squads and it was the most fun I've had playing the game in months. Almost forgot why I love this game. Not after tonight though!

PandaBear! and pauljgreco like this.
  18. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Haven't played since mid-January due to the difficulty I was having in all modes, but have been watching old videos of the days when Tilted Towers was at it's peak and my GOD I miss it. What a game it was during seasons 3-5, most entertaining era of any game I can personally remember.

19. scroopy.noopers

: (

i'm starting to get burned out on this season. i miss when they'd add add/remove weapons regularly. would be cool if they'd do a throwback to the older maps. the agency hideouts got old real quick.

20. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

The Event is finally here.

21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Heck yeah

22. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I didn't play a ton in the latter half of season 2 but I still keep up with this game and the changes to it. It's always interested me a ton. The event the other day was great and so far season 3 looks to be full of a bunch of fun changes from what I'm seeing online. Can't wait to try it out later!

23. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

water is going down y’all!

According to leaks, it should be mostly gone today

24. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Dang, that would be real fast if true. I noticed Risky is finally back.

25. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Can’t wait to be able to drive cars around! Finally started really getting into this again