Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 136

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

PandaBear! and pauljgreco like this.
  2. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Have now played 100 solo games this season, no cross-play so PS4 players only - managed 1 win and a k/d of 1.36 lmfao. Got top 10 in exactly 1 out of every 3 games I played but I guess I just cannot see out a win any more. Team rumble and occasional LTMs only from now on!

3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I only do squads now, and some LTMs. Solos without any mobility is so damn boring. Also, can you make it so there's no cross play? I thought by default it was on. Not a fan of playing against PC players.

PandaBear! likes this.
  4. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

You can, it's on the last tab of the settings page I believe. I've had cross play on for 5 games total, found it easier with it on if I'm honest, got more kills etc - the pool of players will be smaller without it so you will often be matched with more players who are at a higher standard, plus there is longer waits for games!

yeahrightdude likes this.
  5. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Dang, really? I can't imagine there's a shortage of X1 players for matchmaking. It's funny, I don't typically wear a headset, and my team was talking amongst each other saying I'm a PC player cause "I was really good". I had 8 kills and they were obsessed with the fact I was on PC.

PandaBear! and yeahrightdude like this.
  6. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Just got a 7 kill Victory Royale and my hands are so sweaty

PandaBear! and yeahrightdude like this.
  7. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I was often waiting up to 3mins in the queue for a new game in the PS4-only lobbies, for solos at least - now it's never more than 20 seconds tops with cross-play. And if you are queueing in-game for the next match you have to watch the player who killed you dance/emote at you that entire 3mins lol.

yeahrightdude and pauljgreco like this.
  8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Last night I coulda made a full 5 minute video of highlights with all the crazy snipes I hit. It felt like every game I telling my buddies “that was easily the best snipe Ive ever hit”.

I wish I hadn’t turned off captures on my PC to boost performance lol

PandaBear! likes this.
  9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

ARENA DUOS :hearteyes::hearteyes:

pauljgreco likes this.
  10. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Not really a fan of SW myself but that's a pretty cool idea

yeahrightdude and pauljgreco like this.
  11. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I love the changes to Reels in prep for the event.

12. scroopy.noopers

: (

i had a 14 kill victory in squads today then carried another squad to victory on my own. does this game support cross platform across all consoles and PC yet? would love to play some matches with y'all :)

pauljgreco likes this.
  13. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Fucking lightsabers are so annoying, playing random-fill playground mode instead just to get away from them. Me and this one French guy were just exclusively fighting each other for 45mins, was badass. Plus he was good as hell so it really made me step up my building/editing - I go into squads thinking I can put what I learned into practice and a guy 4v1's my squad with a lightsaber off drop...

pauljgreco likes this.
  14. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

They are quite OP, but man are they fun.

15. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

lol, I was a bit "tilted" when writing that. Just have an LTM with them in though that replaces team rumble for a while, call it "lightsaber battle" or whatever and the only weapons are the star wars ones. They've already proved that the core modes are best when they are at their most basic.

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Just won a squad game that had 72hrs, Cloak, Chap, and Emad in it! my team started bugging out when we saw them in the kill feed and we all alt-tab'd and turned on their stream to see if it was actually them lol

They were in slurpy while we were in dirty though and they died before we ever got to see them but still

I'm out here winning pro lobbies lol

PandaBear! and pauljgreco like this.
  17. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Hell yeah this is awesome!

18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

That's awesome. I don't think I've ever once looked at the death feed.

19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I never did on console but it's much easier to read on pc. I only watch it when my squad is uncontested with zone and spending 5 minutes doing nothing but matting up and looting. Luckily that was the case in that game lol

20. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Was playing with the needest kid. Like was demanding to revive him, when I killed someone, he would say I want that blue shotgun, just like over the top with the demands.

The squad was doing alright, like 25 people left, and he's like I'M OUT OF SHOTGUN AMMO, I NEED IT I NEED IT. Like whining about it at this point. So I dropped one shotgun shell and pinged it.

Oh my god, his reaction. :crylaugh:

PandaBear! likes this.
  21. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I don't like the guy, but glad to see they gave this to him.

22. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Managed to get all the OT challenges done despite a broken hand.

Im using easily the most fucked up binds in the game but it works.

still popping off 10 kills in rumble on average even though I have zero ability to build :crylaugh:

pauljgreco likes this.
  23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

My 1.5 hand binds

Mouse-
    Left click: shoot
    Right click: move forward
    Scroll when down- interact
    Scroll wheel up-edit/reset
    side button 1- jump
    Side button 2- switch weapons

keyboard
    Number pad enter- target/scope
    Number pad decimal- reload

I feel sorry for all the turds I killed with this setup.

pauljgreco likes this.
  24. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Haven't played in 2020 (got sick the first 10-15 days or so :tear:) but before the new year I had changed my controller binds so that I had 2 edit buttons, circle and square. Fucking crazy, those plus edit on release meant I was editing so fast I truly stepped up a level (in playground fills anyway, haven't played any normal modes since probably halloween). Would recommend anyone on controller try customising their own button layouts - because I don't ever play team modes anymore I completely removed the ping button and used that as my trap button!

25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

l3 edit helped me SO much before I started using paddles.