Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fortnite Battle Royale Video Game • Page 135

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jan 19, 2018.

1. ragnarokstar

Regular

Ive spent the last 10 or so team rumble matches almost exclusively fishing and its not looking great.

PandaBear! likes this.
  2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It was kinda funny the first couple times but when someone picks you up and tosses you into the storm in the Storm King mode fuck them lol

3. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

So I bought the battle pass for the first time ever

pauljgreco likes this.
  4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Got the minty pickaxe B-) I’m about to get so much clout from my 35 year old duos partner lol

5. scroopy.noopers

: (

just picked this game back up again curious about the new map and holy shit its cool. i had 750 left on my account from the last pass i had so i'm trying to grind my way to 950

Contender and pauljgreco like this.
  6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Won a duos game earlier that had EmadGG in it. My buddy saw his name when he thanked the bus driver. He died early though so we never ran into him.

I guess that means SBMM is broken because there's no reason why we'd be in his lobby lol

pauljgreco likes this.
  7. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

My SBMM is finally working great at last lol, though I still have not got cross-platform switched on so it's only PS4 players I'm up against.

I have switched on the sound visualiser thing though, and that has been such a help it is unreal. It will show the direction of footsteps before the sound actually even starts so you just get the drop on pretty much everyone, still sucks when you can't tell whether they're above or below you though.

8. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Been playing a lot this season after not playing since like S6. I've never had so many squad wins. Feels good man.

pauljgreco and Matt like this.
  9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Stormtrooper skin in the shop

Contender likes this.
  10. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely some FOMO happening right now. I know more will come out, probably something I want more than a Trooper, but if I don't buy it, what if the others are way more money and I end up not getting anything?!

11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah It looks like it's in collaboration with the new Star Wars game. Not sure if any major characters are in that.

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve gotten soooooooo good at sniping in the last month or so. I used to eat a snipe shot every other game and now I’m hitting at least one shot per game.

no better feeling than hitting a nice snipe.

pauljgreco likes this.
  13. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Same here! I was the worst. I never even got okay at sniping in any shooting game I've ever played and I started trying since the new Chapter hit and it feels soooo good

yeahrightdude likes this.
  14. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

So many pros complaining about the sniper atm it's kinda pathetic, how good has a game got to be if you are complaining about the fact it has 1 (one) sniper rifle in it's loot pool lmao. I don't bother to keep up with any pros or streamers anymore because they are all so negative regardless of what state the game is in.

15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I still think they should lower the spawn rate of the green sniper a bit because they're everywhere but I don't mind it otherwise at the moment. If I still wasn't good with them I would be still be hating on them but with the heavy gone and the body shot damage lowered I'm really enjoying the game right now.

PandaBear! likes this.
  16. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Green RPG got to go before green sniper, but neither would really be missed!

Zach and yeahrightdude like this.
  17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

omg! Those need a massive nerf before any snipe. The other night before the grenade stack nerf I had a game where my duo and I got spammed with rockets by the same team in two different occasions. The second time lasted almost 2 minutes straight before i finally ran out of mats and died. We went back into replays and they used over 60 bombs on us in the short amount of time they interacted with us. what a joke. Completely ruins any fun that came before that.

PandaBear! likes this.
  18. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I'm trying to think why they even put RPGs in general back into chests etc instead of just purple/gold ones in airdrops, considering the reasons they made that decision to increase their rarity in the first pace are still relevant in the game now. Grenades were a weird one because it felt like they just randomly became super viable in season 11 despite not being buffed/changed from season 10 (to my knowledge) when everyone ignored them? Reducing the stack should have happened sooner, but as I'm solos only you rarely get spammed with them - I've only died to them once when a bot yeeted one perfectly into my 1x1 from a mile away like an AI Steph Curry, didn't even realise it had landed in there behind me :crylaugh:

19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Wow cool got killed by the guy with literally the most kills of all time in fortnite. Why the fuck is he in my lobbies. wtf sbmm?

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Apparently people believe there are only 3 pools of SBMM so that’s cool. Guess I have to get rolled on by literally the best players in the history of fortnite a bunch of times so I can get put in fair lobbies again.

21. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

i was playing squads and right when the bus went my whole team dropped out but i ended up winning with 17 eliminations and that felt pretty dope

22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Scoped AR and AK now back apparently. This game pisses me off to no end recently (75 games played this season, 1 win lol) so I'm not playing atm - is it true Scoped AR is now Burst fire?!

23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Neither were in the game when I played earlier but I only played a couple games of rumble. I think those might be leaks

PandaBear! likes this.
  24. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Played earlier from like 10am-2pm EST and didn't see them. Thought I saw some streamer talking about at least the AK coming back, but not sure.
    Also, got 4 wins in a row earlier in squads and was so hype about it haha. Never done that before.

25. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Gold Squads is fun